dietary antioxidant in a sentence
1) Dietary antioxidants fail to increase maximum lifespan.
2) Overall the risk of prostate cancer was unaffected by receiving dietary supplemental antioxidants .
3) Protective endogenous antioxidant enzymes and exogenous dietary antioxidants helped to prevent oxidative damage.
dietary antioxidant example sentences4) Moringas are an excellent source of a wide spectrum of dietary antioxidants .
5) The definition of a " dietary antioxidant " is discussed in section IV.
6) Dietary antioxidants from plants are believed to help prevent aging and other diseases through radical scavenging activity.
7) The IOM considered only vitamins C and E and the mineral selenium to be dietary antioxidants .
8) Dietary antioxidants inhibit the generation of some inflammatory eicosanoids, e.g. trans-resveratrol against thromboxane and some leukotrienes.
9) However, less data is available for other dietary antioxidants , such as vitamin E, or the polyphenols.
10) The simple correlational and multivariate analyses showed that plasma levels of dietary antioxidants were consistently inversely correlated with cancer mortality rates.
11) Development efforts have successfully reduced the levels of allergens in tomato plants and fortification of plants such as tomatoes with dietary antioxidants .
12) Sweet potato is the richest low-fat source of vitamin E. It contributes to heart health and is a good source of dietary antioxidants .
13) Chamomile tea is prepared with dried flowers from a plant called Matricaria chamomilla L. It is considered one of the richest sources of dietary antioxidants .
14) He does caution though that the intake of dietary antioxidants (especially vitamin E) needs to be increased if the PUFA intake is increased.
15) This review will consider both the nature of the definition of a dietary antioxidant as well as the linkage between dietary reference intakes and antioxidant activity.
example sentences with dietary antioxidant16) In the near future, the NAS Institute of Medicine (IOM) will be conducting a comprehensive assessment of human nutrient requirements for dietary antioxidants .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dietary antioxidant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dietary antioxidant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dietary antioxidant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dietary antioxidant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dietary antioxidant.
20 examples of simple sentences of dietary antioxidant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dietary antioxidant
Compound Sentences with dietary antioxidant
Complex Sentences with dietary antioxidant
Compound-Complex Sentences with dietary antioxidant