antimony sulfide in a sentence
1) Antimony sulfides have been shown to help stabilize the friction coefficient in automotive brake pad materials.
2) The Roman naturalist Pedanius Dioscorides mentioned that antimony sulfide could be roasted by heating by a current of air.
3) The Greek scholar Pliny the Elder described several ways of preparing antimony sulfide for medical purposes in his treatise Natural history.
antimony sulfide example sentences4) Alchemists had shown that when stibnite, an antimony sulfide ore, was heated with scrap iron, metallic antimony was produced.
5) Lucifers were however quickly replaced after the discovery in 1830 by Frenchman Charles Sauria who substituted the antimony sulfide with white phosphorus.
6) Antimony can be isolated from the crude antimony sulfide by a reduction with scrap iron:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimony sulfide
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimony sulfide with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimony sulfide
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimony sulfide in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimony sulfide.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimony sulfide. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimony sulfide
Compound Sentences with antimony sulfide
Complex Sentences with antimony sulfide
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimony sulfide