anthropocentric in a sentence
1) But the traditional argument for environmental laws has been very anthropocentric .
2) One difficulty in searching is avoiding an overly anthropocentric viewpoint.
3) Their focus became divine virtues, rather than anthropocentric virtues.
anthropocentric example sentences4) So what is the alternative to traditional anthropocentric ethics?
5) This anthropocentric attitude is not confined to protestants alone.
6) Simply put, the New Age is anthropocentric .
7) This view also brings us back to an anthropocentric perspective.
8) Shankara goes on to suggest that anthropocentric virtues suffice.
9) Thus, Judaism's worldview is theocentric not anthropocentric .
10) She refers to such experiments as "profoundly anthropocentric " and "imbecile.
11) It is astonishingly anthropocentric or, at best, biocentric.
12) The anthropocentric approach finds some support in the common law of South Africa.
13) It challenges as prideful an anthropocentric world-view.
14) Our anthropocentric view of life has rarely been subjected to any serious or comprehensive critique.
15) But given our individualism, this saying tends to have a narrowly anthropocentric focus.
example sentences with anthropocentric16) The world's dominant religions are all anthropocentric in their core beliefs and ultimate aspirations.
17) He promotes veganism, and a biocentric, rather than anthropocentric , worldview.
18) This widening of analytical viewpoint entails the creation of interpretive frames that are inherently less anthropocentric .
19) Descartes' humanism is anthropocentric .
20) On a more anthropocentric level, natural ecosystems provide human society with food, fuel and timber.
21) My ' universe filled with Max Plancks' was intended to be metaphorical rather than anthropocentric .
22) Neither Heidegger's nor Kant's ethics are " anthropocentric " (Floridi 1999pdf).
23) Elsewhere in her essay, Tatsakovych writes that "Shevchenko's poetry has an anthropocentric character.
24) Some conservation biologists argue that nature has an intrinsic value that is independent of anthropocentric usefulness or utilitarianism.
25) A 's interpretation can be called anthropocentric while B 's point of view is the opposite.
26) Yet despite their anthropocentric biases and dominionistic attitudes, all the great religions profess the sanctity of life.
27) Then there is the practical, utilitarian or anthropocentric interest which groups plants according to their human use.
28) He contends that these lines of thought abandon the postulate of objectivity and also contain the anthropocentric illusion.
How to use anthropocentric in a sentence
How to use anthropocentric in a sentence29) They are both anthropocentric .
30) Online restrictions are lathered by zantac interstitial cystitis joyful rotation and are confronted to some anthropocentric and famed principles.
31) This anthropocentric view and attitude is one facet of what is frequently identified as the realism of the fabliaux.
32) The "deep ecology" movement views economic usage of these terms as an anthropocentric philosophy which should be discarded.
33) While the ecocentric view focused on biodiversity and wilderness protection the anthropocentric view focus on urban pollution and social justice.
34) While many of White's criteria are somewhat anthropocentric , some animals such as dolphins would still be considered persons.
35) By 1971, Brand and his co-workers were already questioning whether Fuller's sense of direction might be too anthropocentric .
36) Ehrlich's theories have been widely criticized by those who focus on anthropocentric measures of progress, such as GDP.
37) He had rejected Romanticism and Idealism, but simply substituted Existentialism for them, without challenging the essentially anthropocentric focus.
38) Unfortunately, we often have a problem accepting this way of thinking because it is incompatible with our anthropocentric worldview.
39) It 's the self-centered anthropocentric mindset of you (big time) and many others that I am concerned about.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropocentric
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropocentric with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropocentric
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropocentric in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropocentric.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropocentric. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropocentric
Compound Sentences with anthropocentric
Complex Sentences with anthropocentric
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropocentric