edit anthology in a sentence
1) Editing anthologies of poetry was a national pastime.
2) Heinlein edited an anthology of other writers' SF short stories.
3) He also edited numerous anthologies of African stories , poems and essays.
edit anthology example sentences4) He's also published poetry collections, nonfiction, and has edited anthologies .
5) Garfinkel subsequently published an edited anthology showcasing selected examples of ethnomethodologically informed work.
6) It was included in the 1969 anthology edited by Thomas Olive Mabbott.
7) In 1928, Knister edited the anthology "Canadian Short Stories".
8) He also edited the SelfMadeHero anthology It 's Dark in London .
9) He also edited anthologies of poetry, sometimes in collaboration with Cecil Day-Lewis.
10) She has written over sixteen books of poetry and prose and has edited two anthologies .
11) She also edited several anthologies .
12) Vasta has edited several anthologies and writes for the literary blog Minima et Moralia .
13) He is currently editing an anthology of French writing on Newfoundland from the nineteenth century.
14) Grant also edited the award-winning Shadows anthology , running eleven volumes from 1978-1991.
15) He is the author of more than twenty collections of verse and has edited six anthologies .
example sentences with edit anthology16) He has edited several anthologies , including the "Anthology of Australian Religious Poetry".
17) Bissette also edited the acclaimed anthology "Taboo", which ran from 1988-1995.
18) Pulver also edited an anthology of Chambers inspired stories called "A Season in Carcosa".
19) Sullivan edited a horror anthology for Avon Books, "Tropical Chills", in 1988.
20) In 1970, she edited the first anthology of feminist writings, "Sisterhood Is Powerful".
21) Murtomäki has written several articles and edited international anthologies containing material on Sibelius and Classical and Romantic music.
22) The "Unknown Poe" anthology edited by Raymond Foye titles it "To Louise Oliver Hunter.
23) In 1996, he edited an anthology , "Backward and Upward: The New Conservative Writing.
24) The story would sell next time out to Memories and Visions , an anthology edited by Susana Sturgis.
25) He compiled and edited the anthology "The Book of American Negro Spirituals," which was published in 1925.
26) He has also edited five poetry anthologies , the best-known being Poems for the Millennium (with Jerome Rothenberg).
27) In 1964 Bachelier's dissertation along with the empirical studies mentioned above were published in an anthology edited by Paul Cootner.
28) There is also a prequel novella, "New Spring" in the "Legends" anthology edited by Robert Silverberg.
How to use edit anthology in a sentence
How to use edit anthology in a sentence29) He has edited several anthologies , has appeared on several continents and currently is working on another novel and several stage plays.
30) This title in turn led to the Lofficiers producing several novelizations and editing various anthologies of science fiction and fantasy short stories.
31) Tobias edited an anthology , "The Mountain Spirit", as well as the anthologized work, "Mountain People".
32) He's also edited several anthologies , including volumes of the New Voices in Science Fiction and the Hugo-nominated Wild Cards series.
33) Wollheim edited the first science fiction anthology to be mass-marketed, "The Pocket Book of Science Fiction" (1943).
34) He also edited many anthologies of his own translations of Egyptian, Syrian, Persian, Arabian, Indian and Hebrew poems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of edit anthology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of edit anthology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with edit anthology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word edit anthology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with edit anthology.
20 examples of simple sentences of edit anthology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of edit anthology
Compound Sentences with edit anthology
Complex Sentences with edit anthology
Compound-Complex Sentences with edit anthology