literary anthology in a sentence
1) Two literary anthologies selected by Charles Laughton.
2) The Anglo-Norman fabliaux are preserved in manuscripts that are miscellaneous literary anthologies .
3) A literary anthology is at a disadvantage in demonstrating the pleasures of drama, which of course depend heavily on action and spectacle, and even music.
literary anthology example sentences4) In 1861 with Fyodor Berg he compiled and published the "Book for Children", then in 1873 (with N.A.Alekseev) another children literary anthology , "A Holiday Reading".
5) Gioia has published four books of poetry and three volumes of poetry criticism as well as opera libretti, translations, and over two dozen literary anthologies .
6) He is the author of the novels "American Knees" and "Homebase," as well as co-editor of six multicultural literary anthologies .
7) "American literary anthology 3"
8) 2002: "The Mays literary anthology "; Guest editor.
9) "Fu" pieces comprise the first main category in the "Wen Xuan (Selections of Refined Literature)", an early Chinese literary anthology which is still extant.
10) "From Boys To Men: A literary anthology Of National Service In Singapore" - edited by Koh, Buck Song and Bhatia, Umej (2002) Landmark Books, Singapore.
11) "From Boys To Men: A literary anthology Of National Service In Singapore" (2002, edited by Koh Buck Song and Umej Bhatia) examined the meaning of military duty.
12) 2014 will mark the third year of collaboration between Write on Edge and Bannerwing Books : Precipice , our literary anthology , is turning three!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of literary anthology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of literary anthology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with literary anthology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word literary anthology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with literary anthology.
20 examples of simple sentences of literary anthology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of literary anthology
Compound Sentences with literary anthology
Complex Sentences with literary anthology
Compound-Complex Sentences with literary anthology