several anthology in a sentence
1) It has since been included in several anthologies .
2) Several excellent anthologies contain shorter selections on these issues.
3) There are several very helpful anthologies that deal with euthanasia.
several anthology example sentences4) His poems have been included in several anthologies .
5) Several anthologies of stories from "Galaxy" have been published.
6) Several of the poems published in that short collection were reproduced in several anthologies .
7) Greenan's work has appeared in several anthologies both in English and French.
8) She has also published two books of poems and has been accepted in several anthologies .
9) She also edited several anthologies .
10) Vasta has edited several anthologies and writes for the literary blog Minima et Moralia .
11) He has edited several anthologies , including the "Anthology of Australian Religious Poetry".
12) Several excellent anthologies contain a number of the most influential philosophical articles on rights in recent years.
13) She took part in several anthologies , in Brazil and abroad (France and the US).
14) Her work has appeared in several anthologies , literary journals, and online publications across six countries in three continents.
15) She has had her poems published in many poetry journals, both web and paper, and in several anthologies .
example sentences with several anthology16) During the 1990s, the author became the subject of academic studies and had his work included in several anthologies .
17) Baciu also translated Romanian poetry into Spanish, and published several anthologies , beginning with the 1969 "Poetas rumanos".
18) He has edited several anthologies , has appeared on several continents and currently is working on another novel and several stage plays.
19) The religious poems of the previous period and the classical literature of the Sangam period were collected and systematised into several anthologies .
20) Since then, the company has produced several anthologies of Star Trek manga stories starting in 2006 with "Shinsei Shinsei".
21) He's also edited several anthologies , including volumes of the New Voices in Science Fiction and the Hugo-nominated Wild Cards series.
22) Her essays have been collected in several anthologies , including The Rolling Stone Reader and The Dark Room (Carroll and Graf), a novel about violence and child abuse.
23) Throughout the 1940s and 1950s, several anthologies of poetry were published by Leopoldo Sanguinetti, Albert Joseph Patron and Alberto Pizzarello.
24) The success of the NAs led Virgin to publish The Missing Adventures, featuring earlier Doctors and companions, and several short story anthologies .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of several anthology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of several anthology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with several anthology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word several anthology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with several anthology.
20 examples of simple sentences of several anthology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of several anthology
Compound Sentences with several anthology
Complex Sentences with several anthology
Compound-Complex Sentences with several anthology