horror anthology in a sentence
1) Coming Soon explains that Murphy and company will produce another 13 episodes of the horror anthology .
2) The Tale Of Orpheo's Curse was based on a Canadian horror anthology for kids .
3) In addition, from 1999-2001 they published their own horror anthology , "Flinch".
horror anthology example sentences4) Sullivan edited a horror anthology for Avon Books, "Tropical Chills", in 1988.
5) My most recent work has been an 8-page story in issue 3 of Vertigo's 'Flinch' horror anthology .
6) The cause being The Perfect House , Hulbert's horror anthology that functions as a love-letter to classic and modern horror.
7) I figured that was appropriate, since one of Greg's earliest published assignments was a story in DC's horror anthology , Ghosts .
8) Over the course of several horror conventions, E.S. Magill, Chris Marrs, and I engaged in a discussion about doing a horror anthology that honored female horror writers.
9) Matheny also contributed music for the Cannes Film Festival premiere of "Stanley's Girlfriend," a short from the horror anthology "Trapped Ashes" (2006).
10) For instance, 1986 saw the debut of FantaCo's horror anthology "Gore Shriek", edited by Stephen R. Bissette, who also contributed stories to each issue.
11) BOOM!'s first publication was "Zombie Tales" 1, a horror zombie anthology released on June 22, 2005.
12) It was reported on November 8, 2009, that Eminem will star in the upcoming 3D horror anthology , "Shady Talez", to be produced by John Davis.
13) He contributed to three issues of the horror anthology "From Beyonde" in the early nineties, initially under the pen name "Lucien" and then under his own name.
14) In 1993, she appeared alongside Mark Hamill in the short segment "Eye" from the made-for-cable horror anthology , "Body Bags".
15) He directed a segment for the horror anthology "Trapped Ashes" (2007) which also includes segments directed by Sean S. Cunningham, Monte Hellman, and Joe Dante.
example sentences with horror anthology16) For its final two issues, the comic became in effect a horror anthology , with the title character being little more than a narrator in several short stories.
17) Karloff also edited several horror anthologies , commencing with "Tales of Terror" (Cleveland and NY: World Publishing Co, 1943)(compiled with the help of Edmond Speare).
18) "Terror Australis" the magazine was followed by the anthology (1993)the first mass-market Australian horror anthology (edited by Blackmore alone).
19) (Dowling contributes an essay discussing the influence of Higham's horror anthologies on his own writing to Stephen Jones "Horror: Another 100 Best Books.
20) "Two Evil Eyes" (1990) - aka "Due occhi diabolici" - is a two-part horror anthology based on stories by Edgar Allan Poe.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of horror anthology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of horror anthology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with horror anthology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word horror anthology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with horror anthology.
20 examples of simple sentences of horror anthology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of horror anthology
Compound Sentences with horror anthology
Complex Sentences with horror anthology
Compound-Complex Sentences with horror anthology