fiction anthology in a sentence
1) A science fiction anthology later had the same title.
2) He also edited a number of science fiction anthologies .
3) He also compiled a French science fiction literature anthology -"Un pic de neant.
fiction anthology example sentences4) The general audience speculative fiction anthology "Baen's Universe" is available only online.
5) He has published five fiction anthologies as co-editor, including three collections of 'Daikaiju' giant monster tales.
6) He has written more than 10 novels, edited dozens of science fiction anthologies , and published countless short stories.
7) Her writing has appeared in fiction anthologies from Penguin Press, W.W. Norton, NYU Press and others.
8) Titus Defoe is a comics character in an eponymous story published in the British science fiction anthology "2000 AD".
9) Wollheim edited the first science fiction anthology to be mass-marketed, "The Pocket Book of Science Fiction" (1943).
10) Paramount Pictures, for example, allowed the production of ' and ' from Bantam Books, fan fiction anthologies which followed Bantam's "Star Trek Lives!
11) Nikolai Dante was a comic book series published in the weekly British science fiction anthology "2000 AD" from March 1997 through July 2012.
12) Towards the end of his life, in 1985, he worked briefly for Eclipse Comics including on the science fiction anthology "Alien Encounters".
13) In an interview with the speculative fiction anthology "Polygraff", John Norman spoke at length about the creation of the Gor universe and his influences.
14) During that same period, several stories were adapted for radio drama, notably on the science fiction anthologies "Dimension X" and its successor "X Minus One".
15) He was editor and anthologist for two science fiction anthologies , "Dangerous Visions" (1967) and "Again, Dangerous Visions" (1972).
example sentences with fiction anthology16) It should be added, and not parenthetically, that Jenkins also wrote mysteries and was the editor of an important early science fiction anthology .
17) "Old Mars" (2013; a science fiction anthology featuring all new, retro-themed stories about the Red Planet)
18) "POWWOW, 63 Writers Address the Fault Lines in the American Experience", short fiction anthology edited with Carla Blank, 2009
19) Machine of Death , the science fiction anthology that pissed off Glenn Beck , is back in the form of a macabre card game , and you can help fund the production.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fiction anthology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fiction anthology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fiction anthology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fiction anthology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fiction anthology.
20 examples of simple sentences of fiction anthology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fiction anthology
Compound Sentences with fiction anthology
Complex Sentences with fiction anthology
Compound-Complex Sentences with fiction anthology