poetry anthology in a sentence
1) It could sit fairly comfortably in a poetry anthology .
2) Your local library should have poetry anthologies for your reference.
3) Reviewing a poetry anthology can be a perilous business.
poetry anthology example sentences4) Some of his works still grace classic poetry anthologies of the Hispanic world.
5) See Oxford period poetry anthologies for selections by century, Oxford religious poetry anthologies.
6) See Oxford period poetry anthologies for selections by century, Oxford religious poetry anthologies .
7) These are Oxford poetry anthologies of English poetry, which select from a given period.
8) Varavara Rao has published nine poetry collections of his own besides editing a number of poetry anthologies .
9) His work also appears frequently in the so-called underground press as well as in poetry anthologies .
10) He scanned dozens of poetry anthologies , but Hemphill's name appeared in almost none of them.
11) HEMISPHERIC VERSE poetry anthology 2006 Editors are currently seeking submissions for Hemispheric Verse poetry anthology 2006.
12) Katy Lederer, author of the critically-acclaimed The Heaven-Sent Leaf poetry anthology , starved for 10 years.
13) The lyrics first appeared in the "Kokin Wakashū", a poetry anthology , as an anonymous poem.
14) To contemporary and later medieval Muslims, however, he was best remembered for his poetry and his poetry anthologies .
15) Liverpool poets Roger McGough, Brian Patten and Adrian Henri's poetry anthology "The Mersey Sound".
example sentences with poetry anthology16) He has also edited five poetry anthologies , the best-known being Poems for the Millennium (with Jerome Rothenberg).
17) For a small country we sure have a lot of poetry anthologies ? four at last count and more on the way.
18) From the 1950s onwards, the work of Juan Antonio Villacañas begins to appear in both national and international poetry anthologies .
19) He published numerous poetry anthologies in French and Malagasy, as well as literary critiques, an opera, and two novels.
20) Other publications include a poetry anthology , The NeXt Wave (Otago UP, 1998), a book of short fiction, Swing , a book of song lyrics and 19 poetry collections.
21) It may not appear in too many poetry anthologies but I think it gives some useful guidance to commercial breeders, when deciding on a mating.
22) We aim to build a local and international poetry anthology over three days, launching Sunday 23 April in Oban on Rakiura (Stewart Island).
23) OBAN 06 is nzepc 's online poetry anthology , building 21-23 April 2006 as part of the BLUFF 06 poetry symposium in Southland.
24) You appear to recognize this truth in your introduction to the Best Canadian poetry anthology , yet your essays as a whole repeatedly champion this "new" direction.
25) The 1997 poetry anthology "The Spirit of Bradford", which Toczek co-edited with David Tipton, won a Raymond Williams Community Publishing Award.
26) Understanding poetry was an influential American college textbook and poetry anthology by Cleanth Brooks and Robert Penn Warren, first published in 1938.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of poetry anthology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of poetry anthology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with poetry anthology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word poetry anthology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with poetry anthology.
20 examples of simple sentences of poetry anthology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of poetry anthology
Compound Sentences with poetry anthology
Complex Sentences with poetry anthology
Compound-Complex Sentences with poetry anthology