alliteration in a sentence
1) Alliteration essentially involves matching the left edges of stressed syllables.
2) And children love poetic rhythms, alliteration , nonsense mutations.
3) Alliteration is the repetition of initial consonant sounds in neighbouring words.
alliteration example sentences4) Alliteration is particularly useful in languages with less rich rhyming structures.
5) Similar to alliteration , in which vowel sounds are repeated.
6) Alliteration is the principal ornamental feature of Old English poetry.
7) Poe also uses frequent alliteration within each line in any given stanza.
8) The parallelisms are reinforced by frequent alliteration , indicated by italics.
9) This we now call ' alliteration '.
10) Alliteration is the repetition of the same letter in the phrase.
11) How is that for some awesome alliteration in the title?
12) There's a little bit of alliteration for you.
13) He also frequently uses alliteration and assonance.
14) Alliteration fits naturally with the prosodic patterns of early Germanic languages.
15) Alliteration (initial rhyme) is a special case of parachesis.
example sentences with alliteration16) In Latin rhetoric and poetry homeoteleuton and alliteration were frequently used devices.
17) Saxon - A crook who always speaks in alliteration .
18) All boat names, except Orinoco Ida, are alliterations .
19) Alliteration is the repetition of consonant sounds at the beginning of words.
20) Couplets, or pairs of lines, are linked by alliteration .
21) Love the use of consonance and alliteration too !
22) Tools to aid this process include poetic devices such as rhyme and alliteration .
23) The "happy accident of alliteration .
24) Did the teachers spell alliteration right?
25) Alliteration can also happen at the endings of words as well.
26) Sallust also often uses antithesis, alliterations and chiasmus.
27) But he preferred the r alliteration (and the tautology).
28) Here are some submissions that incorporated alliteration , and are also quite musical.
How to use alliteration in a sentence29) Both frequent alliteration and absence of lengthy metaphors occur most in Act 1.
30) The poem is also rife with imagery, alliteration , and assonance.
31) Poets often use alliteration to audibly represent the action that is taking place.
32) Is there evidence of hyperbole, simile, alliteration ?
33) It 's a big stretch to take for the sake of alliteration .
34) Alliteration The repetition of consonant sounds, especially at the beginning of words.
35) Okay, enough with the alliteration .
36) The alliteration of tempest in a teapot must have helped its acceptance.
37) Mayor Robo (more alliteration ) is the mayor of Technopolis.
38) ZARA alliteration of "quality" led to the absorption of customer attrition rebound.
39) As Chimu said, I love the alliteration of these two together.
40) Similar to alliteration , but the consonants are at the ends of words.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alliteration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alliteration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alliteration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alliteration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alliteration.
20 examples of simple sentences of alliteration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alliteration
Compound Sentences with alliteration
Complex Sentences with alliteration
Compound-Complex Sentences with alliteration