ambulant in a sentence
1) They resembled lofty, ambulant , insectile bundles of reeds.
2) Many others were almost constantly on the move with an ambulant court.
3) This is basically what their ambulant tellers do .
ambulant example sentences4) The setting up of an ambulant specialist team was suggested, possibly regional ME wards.
5) Ambulant organisms are faced with the problem of adaptively responding to rapidly changing environmental stimuli.
6) Strange because many dementia sufferers are quite ambulant and strong , sometimes challenging to look after.
7) It is registered by the Borders Health Board to cater for 28 ambulant confused elderly residents.
8) These provide over 300 spaces to accommodate wheelchair users and ambulant disabled, together with their carers.
9) Hardware and software exist for prolonged computerised collection (including the ambulant patient) and analysis of data.
10) So, quite clearly we're not dealing now with a population that's ambulant and so on.
11) The "Haus "Hinter der Hofstadt"" covers the demand for surgery, internal medicine and ambulant family medicine.
12) Jamie Harding was 7th in the ambulant Disability 100 metres in 13.36 Alex AlAmeen ran the second fastest time in the country this year in the under 20 mens' 110 hurdles.
13) The aim of this study was the separate measurement of reflux of food and acid into the oesophagus in 37 healthy, ambulant subjects.
14) Ambulant (a) Not confined to bed; able or strong enough to walk (i.e. an ambulatory patient) (b) Serving patients who are able to walk (i.e. an ambulatory care centre).
15) The ambulant centres for family support and for individual clients support are located in Hamburg in the districts Altona, Berne, Borgfelde and Langenhorn.
example sentences with ambulant16) The costumes she designed were mocked and critically lambasted: "Wrapped in bandages the actors looked like ambulant mummies or victims of some terrible accident.
17) Any of these could just as well be transferred, even on a permanent basis, to one or more other rooms, even outside the palace or ambulant .
18) For each resident, mobility was assessed on four levels (fully ambulant , ambulant apart from stairs, needing attendant or aid, bedfast).
19) For each resident, mobility was assessed on four levels (fully ambulant, ambulant apart from stairs, needing attendant or aid, bedfast).
20) Composer John Paul used a portion of the lyrics of "Fas et nefas ambulant " in the musical score of the video game "Gauntlet Legends".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulant.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulant
Compound Sentences with ambulant
Complex Sentences with ambulant
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulant