ambulance technician in a sentence
1) Job titles typically include Emergency Medical Technician, ambulance technician , or Paramedic.
2) Initially paramedics were mainly trained internally, with experienced ambulance technicians often progressing to the role of paramedic.
3) The ambulance technician who first examined Alder reported him as having fixed, dilated pupils, no pulse and not breathing.
ambulance technician example sentences4) Leading ambulance technician .
5) A fellow ambulance technician gave him first aid before he was taken to Brackenridge Hospital, the only one with a local emergency room.
6) A 30-year-old ambulance technician named Morris Hohmann was shot in the leg on West 23rd Street as he tried to evacuate the numerous wounded.
7) Emergency medical technician (EMT) or ambulance technician are terms used in some countries to denote a health care provider of emergency medical services.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance technician
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance technician with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance technician
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance technician in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance technician.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance technician. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance technician
Compound Sentences with ambulance technician
Complex Sentences with ambulance technician
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance technician