ambulance worker in a sentence
1) Local police and ambulance workers played extras.
2) Kay works as an emergency response ambulance worker along with Mickey.
3) Ambulance workers on emergency work do deserve a much higher increase.
ambulance worker example sentences4) She was later rescued by a St. Johns ambulance worker .
5) That 's when the officer's turned her over to ambulance workers .
6) The ambulance workers' cars parked around the station became the target of attack.
7) Ambulance workers will be exempt.
8) Ambulance workers will be exempt.
9) Several tents were installed for the use of firefighters and ambulance workers by the military.
10) Palestinian ambulance workers said that Israeli troops sometimes fire at them, preventing ambulances from reaching casualties.
11) Widespread sympathy for the ambulance workers was reflected in the flow of public contributions of financial support.
12) They will all disguise themselves as ambulance workers and use a patient trolley with a false bottom.
13) The ramshackle Whitley Council negotiating machinery is the other reason why the ambulance workers have lost out.
14) Firefighters cut the man free as ambulance workers saved him from drowning after the accident in Teesdale.
15) Volunteer firefighters' and ambulance workers ' are a volunteer firefighter or ambulance worker for the entire year.
example sentences with ambulance worker16) Volunteer firefighters' and ambulance workers' are a volunteer firefighter or ambulance worker for the entire year.
17) He was seventy-eight and it took four ambulance workers and Jack to finally get him in the ambulance.
18) He said he was 'disgusted' that Mr Clarke had refused to meet representatives of the ambulance workers .
19) One ambulance worker was 'bricked' while working inside the station, and the new fuel tank came under bombardment.
20) Mr Poole said there was evidence that some ambulance workers in the shires had been breaching the ban at the request of managers.
21) Yet the ambulance worker is only being offered £10,000, when a fire officer is being given £13,000 and a Metropolitan police constable can earn £25,000.
22) You compare the lowest figure for an out-of-London ambulance worker (on £10,000) with the possible earnings of a Metropolitan police constable (£25,000).
23) The police, fire brigades, ambulance workers and rescue services, including the RAF and other military branches, are now working in far closer contact.
24) The letters were in response to a decision by ambulance workers to refuse all calls from controllers for 24 hours on New Year's Eve.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance worker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance worker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance worker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance worker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance worker.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance worker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance worker
Compound Sentences with ambulance worker
Complex Sentences with ambulance worker
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance worker