ambulance car in a sentence
1) On many occasions, fire was opened at ambulance cars .
2) All other patients are carried by ambulance car Service.
3) It is used as ambulance car .
ambulance car example sentences4) The patient transport service is complemented by the volunteers who work for the ambulance car service.
5) A pregnant woman (Mylene Dizon) was accidentally hit by an ambulance car that killed her unborn child.
6) Hospital operates with ambulance cars which can be sent to traffic accidents or in the case of serious injuries.
7) Other clubs donated ambulances, such as the Midlands Automobile Club who raised £430 and purchased a vehicle to be used as an ambulance car in France.
8) However, there was, particularly in 1915, a campaign in the UK to provide ambulances, " ambulance cars ", maintenance vehicles and crews for the French Red Cross.
9) Secondly, the ambulance car Service provides a number of advantages to the patients it carries:
10) Ambulance cars
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance car
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance car with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance car
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance car in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance car.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance car. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance car
Compound Sentences with ambulance car
Complex Sentences with ambulance car
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance car