ambulance spokesman in a sentence
1) But an ambulance spokesman said the man was not seriously hurt, although he suffered shock.
2) An ambulance spokesman said that one other man has been taken to hospital with pelvic injuries.
3) A Mersey ambulance spokesman said: 'When we arrived, Mr Upton was dazed but on his feet.
ambulance spokesman example sentences4) Ambulance spokesman Richard Oswick said the girl's father had been lighting the fireworks at the back of the house in Blisworth Street, Seaforth.
5) 'This was an absolutely horrific accident,' said an ambulance spokesman .
6) An ambulance spokesman said: 'There was nothing we could do.'
7) An ambulance spokesman said: 'A clean cut is better to save the limb, but it was quite rough at the end so it doesn't sound too good.'
8) Mersey Regional ambulance spokesman Richard Oswick said: 'Everyone has to be aware that the dark nights are drawing in and we all need to take special care.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance spokesman
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance spokesman with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance spokesman
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance spokesman in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance spokesman.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance spokesman. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance spokesman
Compound Sentences with ambulance spokesman
Complex Sentences with ambulance spokesman
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance spokesman