by ambulance in a sentence
1) He was treated by ambulance crews throughout his rescue .
2) He was admitted by ambulance to an ordinary hospital.
3) He had to be removed by ambulance .
by ambulance example sentences4) Mr Brock was taken to hospital by ambulance .
5) He was transported by ambulance from the scene .
6) I was taken by ambulance to the nearest ER.
7) He died being transported by ambulance to a Pretoria hospital .
8) Dozens of wounded were ferried away by ambulance .
9) She was transported to an area hospital by ambulance for treatment .
10) All other patients are carried by ambulance Car Service.
11) One woman was ill and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
12) One person transferred by ambulance to Downpatrick Hospital.
13) Martin, badly injured, went by ambulance to Charity Hospital.
14) The aide was taken by ambulance to Atlantic City Medical Center.
15) Today portable defibrillators are among the many very important tools carried by ambulances .
example sentences with by ambulance16) One student has minor injuries and is transported to UMC by ambulance .
17) He was transported by ambulance to Geisinger Medical Center.
18) From there, he was taken by ambulance to Wellington Hospital.
19) Mahmud was rushed by ambulance to Bab al-Hawa hospital.
20) Wuerkaixi was taken away by ambulance .
21) Police say the boy was transported by ambulance to Lutheran General Hospital .
22) These services, formerly provided by ambulance services are now awarded by competitive tender.
23) Following medical advice, both divers were transferred by ambulance to hospital for observation.
24) Mother and daughter were sent by ambulance to the base hospital to receive treatment.
25) A 55 year old insulin dependent diabetic woman was brought to Casualty by ambulance .
26) Pere was given first aid by police before being taken to hospital by ambulance .
27) Patients arrive at the unit by ambulance or are referred by their GP .
28) Johnson, 40, was rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
How to use by ambulance in a sentence29) Her husband had taken her by ambulance to three different clinics in three different cities.
30) He began to feel sick immediately and was taken by ambulance to the ER.
31) He was not even sure the boy was transported from the park by ambulance .
32) My Mother was taken to the hospital by ambulance December 2008 with CHF.
33) He was taken by ambulance to Royal Bournemouth Hospital and released later that evening .
34) If you arrive by ambulance at least you'll get a room right away.
35) He reportedly collapsed later at home and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance .
36) Others are built on a one-shot basis, usually by ambulance makers and custom shops.
37) He returned to the hospital by ambulance on 28 September and was placed in isolation.
38) Took a female patient by ambulance years ago who mowed over a ground hornet nest .
39) On 20 February, Shrien was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary by ambulance .
40) The man was taken by ambulance to Fazakerley hospital, where he is still being treated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of by ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of by ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with by ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word by ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with by ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of by ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of by ambulance
Compound Sentences with by ambulance
Complex Sentences with by ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with by ambulance