ambulance man in a sentence
1) The ambulance man adjusts the flow of oxygen into the mask.
2) Extra doctors and ambulance men can be on duty .
3) They stood aside to let the ambulance men pass with their burden.
ambulance man example sentences4) The ambulance men arrived and immediately poured ice cold water over the burns.
5) IWISH to express my support for the ambulance men and women.
6) Than when the ambulance men arrived they also tried to revive it.
7) And all she could repeat was what she had said to the ambulance men .
8) Sally gashes her face on a chair and the ambulance men carry her out.
9) In July an Australian wood-chopping party was attacked and two field ambulance men were killed.
10) Gwynne was a retired leading ambulance man and was a very well known character in the community.
11) You'd never be able to look the ambulance men in the face, would you?
12) Ambulance man Terry Payne raced to a car crash and found his niece dead in the wreckage.
13) Reginald Samuel James Cole, Leading ambulance man , Northern Ireland ambulance Service.
14) He was pushy about it, and the ambulance man and woman felt it was easier that way.
15) Then I got myself dressed so that I'd be in a fit state when the ambulance men arrived.
example sentences with ambulance man16) The ambulance men were very worried because whatever he had been stabbed with may have gone through to his lung.
17) Behind a police car, which was parked across the road to stop the traffic, an ambulance man was crouching over a body.
18) The two ambulance men now exchanged sharp glances, and one of them said, 'Robbie Felton?' then added, 'Slipped and caught his head on a shovel?
19) According to police officer Smith: "The ambulance men were there, but Jimi was dead ... There was really nothing they could do for him.
20) Ambulance men stemmed the flow of blood from 19-year-old David Mellor and packed his arm in cool bags before taking him to Warrington hospital.
21) The ambulance man , not looking at Paul, concentrating on John's face, his hand on John's pulse, says quietly to Paul, 'Don't talk now.
22) It was around fifteen minutes before the combined efforts of four policemen and two ambulance men succeeded and the driver was lifted from the wreck.
23) One of the ambulance men crawled in to take my place whilst his colleagues consulted with the police on the best method of releasing the driver.
24) In particular, rough handling by 'carers' - whether relatives, care staff or even ambulance men - may engender considerable anxiety.
25) The ambulance men took over, so calmly and reassuringly; and Toby was soon in the van and on his way to the nearest hospital.
26) A brace of ambulance men , assorted uniformed beat coppers, two plainclothes men and a white-haired, white-coated pathologist who chain-smoked Players Navy Cut.
27) Anyway, when the ambulance men came we made them a cup of tea, cos they said they a they'd have been that busy they haven't had a break!
28) The ambulance men checked his clothes.'
How to use ambulance man in a sentence29) 'No, the St. John ambulance man 's still there.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance man
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance man with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance man
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance man in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance man.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance man. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance man
Compound Sentences with ambulance man
Complex Sentences with ambulance man
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance man