ambled in a sentence
1) He ambled off towards the nearest tray.
2) We ambled up onto the narrow porch.
3) It seem blinded by the daylight but slowly ambled off.
ambled example sentences4) She ambled towards the orchards, the boundary wall.
5) The Rover ambled across England from east to west.
6) Joshua touched his cap then ambled off back to his hut.
7) He turned his horse at once and ambled off without a word.
8) It ambled forward then sat on its haunches.
9) Live, Africando ambled along through the hits.
10) Next, Dylan ambled on to do about five songs.
11) He ambled through to take a look at the machine.
12) The unconcerned Sooty ambled away to join another group.
13) She smiled as the stocky man ambled up to them.
14) Arthur ambled slowly across the lawn.
15) Minutes later, a couple of cops ambled up to the gate.
example sentences with ambled16) I ambled gratefully towards the door , but he waved me off.
17) We ambled in early in the afternoon and saw plenty of free tables .
18) He ambled dumbly toward a sofa in the waiting room and sat down.
19) The dung-collector ambled slowly over, one eye on Sir John.
20) Finch ambled back to his point.
21) He ambled down the sidewalk , feeling better than he had in 297 days.
22) A uniformed police officer ambled out of the bank carrying a bulging gym bag.
23) A frown ambled onto her face.
24) As Colon ambled back to the dugout the crowd gave him an ovation.
25) He clambered slowly back to his feet and ambled back to the village.
26) Club Rannalhi is a tiny heaven that can be ambled round in 15 minutes.
27) He turned & ambled up the gutter in the same direction as I was going.
28) Ulaan ambled up behind them and stood by the railing next to Tianlin.
How to use ambled in a sentence29) Strasburg threw one pitch , and the team officials ambled back to the dugout.
30) We ambled into the shop to see it largely bereft of goods to buy.
31) Fakrid and Jinkwa ambled smugly up, having completed their preparations for battle.
32) The old guard who had stopped us talking before ambled past the wire on the outside.
33) Sonny ambled reluctantly towards him.
34) I ambled through the fortified walls , and was far more bowled over by its art.
35) The swing-doors swung open, and Curtius Kenne ambled in, chewing tobacco.
36) An exhausted Anabelle ambled to the gate and squeezed herself under for the last time.
37) The confused animal finally ambled back to the water after nearly 90 minutes in the sun .
38) We parked downhill from the cottage and ambled over to the top of the falls.
39) From Ggantija we ambled down to Ramla Bay and then climbed up old terraces.
40) The Labrador ambled beside Eileen.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambled
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambled with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambled
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambled in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambled.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambled. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambled
Compound Sentences with ambled
Complex Sentences with ambled
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambled