ambivalently in a sentence
1) The consuls and the emperors treated these ambivalently .
2) Much of the earlier commentary refers ambivalently to 'semi-autonomous' or 'quasi-autonomous' groups.
3) Talking to the faeries is something I've ambivalently been coming to terms with over the past year.
ambivalently example sentences4) For the next month or so, Dustin sat backstage ambivalently waiting for Walter McGinn to break a leg.
5) This settlement of freed slaves from the Americas, inspired by philanthropic British abolitionists, was regarded ambivalently by Temne traders.
6) In fact or phantasy, one now realizes the capacity to harm or drive away a person who one ambivalently loves.
7) Emperor Manuel, whom William met during his visits to Constantinople, was portrayed more ambivalently , much like King Amalric.
8) In other words, the exclusively "good" transitional object facilitates the move away from a mother who is ambivalently experienced.
9) War is an enduring theme of Cohen's work that-in his earlier songs and early life-he approached ambivalently .
10) The only evidence it received tending to weaken this testimony was an opinion ambivalently expressed by one of Governor Connally's doctors.
11) Lenina has a date with Bernard, to whom she feels ambivalently attracted, and she goes to the Reservation with him.
12) In this condition, the ambivalently loved object is introjected, and the libido is withdrawn into the self in order to establish identification with the loved object.
13) While the "set of perversions" that unfold in the novella are misogynistic, the film unfolds the set as " ambivalently homoerotic and homophobic".
14) And some kind of hound mix , maybe, grey and monstrous, sitting outside the White House, separated from the seat of power by iron bars, staring ambivalently out of frame.
15) Taibos postmodern gumshoe converses with the ghosts of Mexicos past as he wanders ambivalently through its chaotic present, unravelling the mysteries of Mexican identity.
example sentences with ambivalently
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambivalently
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambivalently with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambivalently
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambivalently in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambivalently.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambivalently. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambivalently
Compound Sentences with ambivalently
Complex Sentences with ambivalently
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambivalently