ambiguity regard in a sentence
1) There's almost no ambiguity regarding the erotic nature of this painting.
2) Thus, it appears that there is some ambiguity regarding this matter.
3) There is still some ambiguity regarding how these Egyptian names and text may have been pronounced.
ambiguity regard example sentences4) There was no ambiguity regarding the season pass - four DLC campaigns for the price of three .
5) However, the findings also add to the ambiguity regarding the effects of employees collaborating on innovation.
6) To deal with ambiguities regarding various historical measurements, he chose the definitions most advantageous to his goals.
7) The ambiguity regarding the responsibility of social care for older prisoners requires clarification to improve integrative working. 6.
8) However, the resort to a military attack would remain an open option while maintaining ambiguity regarding its implementation.
9) As the country has become economically and militarily stronger, partially concealed ambiguities regarding interaction with the West have resurfaced.
10) No ambiguities regarding the meaning of advertisements are allowed, so that the clearest information is provided to the potential investors.
11) For the US, there has always been a certain amount of ambiguity regarding the role and contribution of the multilaterals.
12) For example, the ambiguity regarding the content of CIL makes it a much weaker mechanism through which to pledge reputational collateral.
13) The court found no ambiguity regarding either the identity of the insured or the scope of coverage in the National Union bond.
14) Scott made no secret of Leonard's ambiguities regarding law, and he sought to ease him into a position nearer to his own, of both lawyer and poet.
15) There is a lack of integration between health care and social care services because of ambiguity regarding responsibility for older prisoners' social care.
example sentences with ambiguity regard16) The relative lack of information from her first 6 months at the hospital left some ambiguities regarding the rate and order of her early language acquisition.
17) There is some ambiguity regarding the exact course of events that led to the establishment of Eradi's rule over Kozhikode, their later capital.
18) These intricately painted burquas hide the person behind them, creating an ambiguity regarding the presence of a woman in the public spaces.
19) Sometimes the consultant feels that there is so much ambiguity regarding the appointment that it is unlikely to be successful as presently structured.
20) Furthermore, in most fonts there will be confusions between letters (e.g.' e' and' c') and ambiguities regarding the correct segmentation (' d' can look like' cl').
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguity regard
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguity regard with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguity regard
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguity regard in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguity regard.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguity regard. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguity regard
Compound Sentences with ambiguity regard
Complex Sentences with ambiguity regard
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguity regard