remove ambiguity in a sentence
1) Goal analysis seeks to remove this ambiguity .
2) Schulze repeatedly removes the weakest defeat until ambiguity is removed .
3) The solution is a sequence of moves that removes all ambiguity .
remove ambiguity example sentences4) The benefit of signalling left is that it removes ANY ambiguity whatsoever.
5) However, it does allow one to remove certain ambiguities .
6) It also removes any ambiguity about the assurance the auditors are providing.
7) If the phrase resistance to civil government is used, the ambiguity is removed .
8) In most cases, any theoretical ambiguity is completely removed by the obvious context.
9) See if you can reduce the amount of text by removing any ambiguities .
10) The law is broadly written and Canada's courts have often intervened to remove ambiguity .
11) This removes any possible ambiguity .
12) According to this approach, environmental input removes the ambiguity of the word learning situation.
13) Process of removing range ambiguity in apparent range of a multitrip target on the radar.
14) The updated specification improved the text to remove ambiguity and clarify the intent of the specification.
15) He frames the new universal toleration as a means of removing all ambiguity and extortion.
example sentences with remove ambiguity16) This methodology also includes checkpoints and review mechanisms, to remove ambiguities in the technical communications.
17) When dividing the values of quantities using a solidus, brackets are used to remove ambiguities .
18) There would be some value in removing the inherent ambiguity by codifying it in law.
19) Immigration Overseas removes all legislative ambiguity from the visa application process thus building strong reputation between other officials.
20) Additionally, to remove ambiguity , the transformation by which the invariance is evaluated should be indicated.
21) It also helps to remove the ambiguity in role expectation and prevents overlap of efforts among team members.
22) The formalization may remove ambiguities that have gone undetected and that were the basis of its approval.
23) The hyphen explicitly indicates that the linked items form a constituent and hence may remove potential constituent structure ambiguities .
24) If legal ambiguities were removed and good faith provisions in place, investing would increase by nearly 115 percent.
25) A modification of FEN, X-FEN, has been devised by Reinhard Scharnagl to remove this ambiguity .
26) It removed legal ambiguities such as what was specifically advocating a candidate's election, which could otherwise result in fines.
27) The letter CBRE has sent planning minister Nick Boles warns him he needs to provide guidance to remove ambiguity in the legislation .
28) The film was extensively re-edited to remove ambiguities that portrayed Süß in too sympathetic a light to suit Goebbels' antisemitic agenda.
How to use remove ambiguity in a sentence29) It must clarify the modalities, remove ambiguities and facilitate their work, so as to ensure effective inspection of all sites.
30) Pedantic it may be to question the use of terminolgy in this way, but this is driven by the habit of removing ambiguity of terminology from Client communication.
31) I must as a matter of honour remove all possible ambiguities of expression, avoid any taint of pretence, or dishonesty, or literary sleight of hand.
32) It is a testimony which removes a certain ambiguity which might otherwise affect the witness that we wish to give to the sanctity of human life in all its stages.
33) AIM NOTE FOR INVESTING COMPANIES RULE 3.3 INDEPENDENCE The Exchange has amended the wording to clarify the requirements of the rule to remove any ambiguity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remove ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remove ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remove ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remove ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remove ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of remove ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remove ambiguity
Compound Sentences with remove ambiguity
Complex Sentences with remove ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with remove ambiguity