ambiguity in a sentence
1) The whole ambiguity policy is international politician games .
2) The term envy has a certain ambiguity .
3) The resulting of multiple parse trees per grammar denotes grammar ambiguity .
ambiguity example sentences4) C++ virtual inheritance exhibits an ambiguity resolution feature called dominance.
5) His reign was marked by tremendous ambiguity .
6) By using precise anatomical terminology, ambiguity is eliminated.
7) We can regiment language to eliminate ambiguity .
8) His may approach help explain the apparent ambiguity among the commentaries.
9) Another ambiguity concerns the level of neutrality.
10) This is how ambiguity gets into systems.
11) This ambiguity is threaded into our astrological symbolism.
12) And yet there is an ambiguity here.
13) This ambiguity led of necessity to friction.
14) The problem is one of word boundary ambiguity .
15) Goal analysis seeks to remove this ambiguity .
example sentences with ambiguity16) It has the further disadvantage of ambiguity .
17) The term itself gives rise to an ambiguity .
18) The parties may avoid ambiguity by classifying obligations as conditions.
19) Parliament never intends to enact an ambiguity .
20) This ambiguity is common in the knowledge management literature.
21) To avoid ambiguity this article avoids using the term.
22) Some languages have more such ambiguity than others.
23) The reason is for calculation ambiguity with linked cells.
24) One zero is sufficient to resolve the ambiguity .
25) Languages composed from many diverse sources contain much ambiguity and inconsistency.
26) Such ambiguity is generally resolved according to the context.
27) Context may play a role in resolving ambiguity .
28) It respects our capacity to accept ambiguity .
How to use ambiguity in a sentence29) The ambiguity of " resolution" on monitors.
30) Integrated carrier phase and the ambiguity term.
31) The phase ambiguity term and a range measurement.
32) Some kind of moral complexity and ambiguity .
33) Linguistic ambiguity is believed to cause tremendous uncertainty about patent rights.
34) But there is an interesting ambiguity here.
35) It is necessary to avoid this ambiguity .
36) They value ambiguity , uncertainty and irony.
37) The ambiguity lasted long after Willie died.
38) In German, gender distinction prevents such ambiguity .
39) Segmentation based techniques produce alternative characters and therefore introduce more ambiguity .
40) Schulze repeatedly removes the weakest defeat until ambiguity is removed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguity
Compound Sentences with ambiguity
Complex Sentences with ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguity