cause ambiguity in a sentence
1) And they do it to to cause ambiguity .
2) It is stated in various research papers with different manner which sometimes cause ambiguity .
3) Again, there is an ambiguity caused by projecting the three-dimensional coordinate system into the plane.
cause ambiguity example sentences4) Use of the word "planet" in their title may, however, cause some ambiguity .
5) As in ancient Egyptian writing, such compounds eliminated the ambiguity caused by phonetic loans (above).
6) This can cause ambiguity .
7) In general, memory is an individual process and that conceptualization of race causes racial ambiguity in facial recognition.
8) The play of negatives: 'never', 'not', 'no', causes an additional ambiguity .
9) In 1935 the IAU recognized that the ambiguity caused by the disagreement between astronomical usage and civilian usage would never permit complete adoption of GCT.
10) This may cause some ambiguity with short plurals: "mì sokx" could also be short for "mì aysokx" "in the bodies".
11) Many witnesses will testify as to "it", "them", or "this" without identifying what they are talking about causing ambiguity of the record.
12) Front-vowel verbs in type III that end in "-t" may cause ambiguity , like between the past tense of a verb and the present tense of another.
13) The formal coalescence of originally different letters caused ambiguity , and the letters became even less distinct when they formed part of a ligature.
14) This can sometimes cause ambiguity , as in the Yamanote Line (for a time called the Yamate Line) and the Agatsuma Line (which could be read as Adzuma).
15) ISO 8601 provides a standard method of expressing dates and times which resolves ambiguities caused by the different formats historically used by different countries.
example sentences with cause ambiguity16) Beyond a certain value of __FORMULA__, a chromaticity co-ordinate may be equidistant to two points on the locus, causing ambiguity in the CCT.
17) The twins point out that this conception of polysemy has only limited applicability, for it does not explain ambiguity caused by contextual factors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cause ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cause ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cause ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cause ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cause ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of cause ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cause ambiguity
Compound Sentences with cause ambiguity
Complex Sentences with cause ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with cause ambiguity