ambiguities in a sentence
1) This code doesn't contain ambiguities anymore.
2) This approach should effectively cover for ambiguities in active recall.
3) The acceptance phase often clarifies any ambiguities with grounding.
ambiguities example sentences4) Similar ambiguities feature less obviously in other psychological procedures.
5) The term "slash fiction" has several noted ambiguities within it.
6) Three types of ambiguities are found in sentences.
7) Dual relationships are filled with complexities and ambiguities .
8) We endeavor to remain open to ambiguities .
9) Identifying and clarifying ambiguities serves that purpose.
10) Possible ambiguities are resolved by the context.
11) Possible ambiguities are solved by the context.
12) There are ambiguities one has to resolve.
13) Text Write clearly avoiding ambiguities and repetitions.
14) Adam Smith acknowledged deep moral ambiguities towards the system of capitalism.
15) The ambiguities serve to introduce several possible meanings into the verses.
example sentences with ambiguities16) Currently , legal ambiguities impede greater collaboration and sharing of information.
17) It does not clarify ambiguities or close loopholes in existing law.
18) All natural languages contain ambiguities of one sort or another.
19) This is required to avoid any ambiguities with arithmetic expansion.
20) Titles of land must contain no ambiguities or contradictions.
21) The ambiguities between the old and new are astonishing.
22) Incremental reading loaded with contradiction helps resolve such ambiguities .
23) This restriction avoids some ambiguities in the language.
24) Psychology gets round these ambiguities by ignoring them.
25) Two types of ambiguities can be distinguished.
26) Other years dating back to 1913 also present difficulties and ambiguities .
27) These ambiguities seriously affected remote sensing image information extraction accuracy in mountainous areas.
28) Its origins are difficult to trace because of ambiguities in terminology.
How to use ambiguities in a sentence29) But subjectivity's ambiguities produce problems with this initiative, too.
30) However, it does allow one to remove certain ambiguities .
31) However, there are often ambiguities in partitioning a word.
32) These ambiguities are known as gimbal lock in applications.
33) Be aware of the ambiguities in your own writing.
34) The ambiguities inherent in defining planets have led to much scientific controversy.
35) There are always gaps in knowledge, ambiguities , narrative loose ends.
36) A life filled with such ambiguities entails an equally ambiguous self-identity.
37) Theoretically all phase ambiguities should be integer values.
38) The usual colonial-era ambiguities meant that the borders were uncertain.
39) Revisions to the constitution are underway to clarify such ambiguities .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguities
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguities with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguities
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguities in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguities.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguities. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguities
Compound Sentences with ambiguities
Complex Sentences with ambiguities
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguities