avoid ambiguity in a sentence
1) The parties may avoid ambiguity by classifying obligations as conditions.
2) To avoid ambiguity this article avoids using the term.
3) Other functions use parentheses around the input to avoid ambiguity.
4) Doing this may avoid ambiguity that spoils the effort.
avoid ambiguity example sentences5) Text Write clearly avoiding ambiguities and repetitions.
6) Icons are much more useful, but they must avoid ambiguity.
7) We have no need formally to be told to avoid ambiguities.
8) Determinative signs were re-introduced to avoid ambiguity.
9) Blank lines and judicious trimming of the original text may help avoid ambiguity.
10) Creators of algorithmic languages try to avoid ambiguities.
11) This true self is also referred to as the atma to avoid ambiguity.
12) Both are optional and are used only if it is necessary to avoid ambiguity.
13) Some writers of British English use it only where necessary to avoid ambiguity.
14) To avoid ambiguity, transliteration based on diacritics is generally preferred in academic circles.
example sentences with avoid15) The AUP should be as explicit as possible to avoid ambiguity or misunderstanding.
16) Some languages have been created with the intention of avoiding ambiguity, especially lexical ambiguity.
17) It is the only ' that is sometimes used in ordinary spelling to avoid ambiguity.
18) Nevertheless, subject pronouns can be used for emphasis or contrast, or to avoid ambiguity.
19) To avoid ambiguity in representation, the address ending in the octet "0" is reserved.
20) To avoid ambiguity in how to translate returned packets, further modifications to the packets are required.
21) I care about the words that I use, and about avoiding ambiguity when I communicate.
22) To avoid ambiguity, the term equal division of the octave, or EDO is sometimes preferred.
23) To avoid ambiguities this terminology is based on the anatomy of each animal in a standard way.
24) All file names and directory names appearing in the script should be given in full to avoid ambiguities.
25) To avoid ambiguity, this type of graph may be described precisely as undirected and simple'".
26) When high hands only are used, the game is generally called "Omaha high" to avoid ambiguity.
27) The interface avoids ambiguity by making everything clear through language, flow, hierarchy and metaphors for visual elements.
How to use avoid in a sentence28) Therefore, evaluation questions should be written clearly and concisely to avoid ambiguity and help the participant answer accurately.
29) The ancient Greeks had many words to describe slaves which need to be placed in context to avoid ambiguity.
30) To avoid ambiguity it is good practice to complete the comments section even if the current version is required.
31) To avoid ambiguity, use hyphens to link words in compound adjectives (or compound modifiers) before nouns.
32) This term is useful in avoiding ambiguity between the name of the island and the name of the state.
33) Some sets of percentile dice explicitly mark one die in tens and the other in units to avoid ambiguity.
34) Most of the above are used to avoid ambiguity when writing words of more than one syllable in pinyin.
35) An en dash can be retained to avoid ambiguity, but whether any ambiguity is plausible is a judgment call.
36) To avoid ambiguity, one might often informally see these true compound surnames hyphenated, for instance, as Paz-y-Miño.
37) In translated works, brackets are used to signify the same word or phrase in the original language to avoid ambiguity.
38) Over the years, prescribers have developed many conventions for prescription-writing, with the goal of avoiding ambiguities or misinterpretation.
39) Qualifying terms such as "American Indian" and "East Indian" were and are commonly used to avoid ambiguity.
40) To avoid ambiguity, unpowered gliders are typically referred to as'slope soarers' or 'thermal soarers' respectively.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid ambiguity
Compound Sentences with avoid ambiguity
Complex Sentences with avoid ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid ambiguity