allot period in a sentence
1) We allotted five teaching periods for this process.
2) The FBI failed to respond to the requests within the allotted 20-day period .
3) Within the 36-hour period allotted for voting, the poll received 10,614 votes.
allot period example sentences4) If you do so within the allotted time period , you receive a tidy payout.
5) The time period allotted shall be no longer than the minimum period necessary to effect the necessary correction.
6) The time period allotted for the creation of life, in our current philosophy, is absurdly small.
7) Towns that were visited often kept the image way beyond the allotted period , which slowed down the itinerary.
8) Get enough sleep before the test, and always take advantage of the full time period allotted for the test.
9) This meant that the planned attack had to be launched within the allotted period or else it would be cancelled.
10) Throughout the entire process, competitions with a predetermined subject and a specific allotted period of time measured each students' progress.
11) After the show, they had to fill in the corresponding local time for any five cities within an allotted time period .
12) The INS arrested and subsequently deported many immigrants because they had apparently failed to submit change of address forms in the allotted period of time.
13) By the end of the allotted voting period , the "Evict" votes (denoted by negative figures) will be subtracted to the "Save" votes (denoting positive numbers).
14) To avoid paying interest or hidden fees, make sure to pay this loan off before the allotted period expires and make sure to read the fine print before signing up.
15) If a user is already logged into a restricted account after the allotted time period expires, the account is locked to prevent loss of unsaved data.
example sentences with allot period16) They do not discuss the possibility of changes that occur with "glacial slowness", and proceed beyond the time period allotted for experimentation.
17) The ABI said its members were extending the cancellation period for customers who were still in the allotted period on Budget day to April 17.
18) I actually did that one year because I had to go somewhere in the allotted exam period and needed a course that didn't have an exam.
19) A major question facing the air ground planners was who should be responsible for designating the specific D Day within the allotted target period of 11-16 November.
20) "The periods allotted for these exceptional cases vary.
21) "We hope" - This phrase implies that the delivery of the kits without deficiencies in the time period allotted is a desire, not a contractual requirement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allot period
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allot period with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allot period
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allot period in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allot period.
20 examples of simple sentences of allot period. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allot period
Compound Sentences with allot period
Complex Sentences with allot period
Compound-Complex Sentences with allot period