allopolyploid in a sentence
1) Allopolyploids are polyploids with chromosomes derived from different species.
2) Allopolyploids are formed from the hybridization of two separate species.
3) An allopolyploid plant may result from a hybridisation event between two different species.
allopolyploid example sentences4) Durum wheat is a fertile tetraploid allopolyploid , while bread wheat is a fertile hexaploid.
5) Allopolyploids may be able to adapt to new habitats that neither of their parent species inhabited.
6) Welsh groundsel is an allopolyploid , a plant that contains sets of chromosomes originating from two different species.
7) The "Raphanobrassica" is an allopolyploid cross between the radish ("Raphanus sativus") and cabbage ("Brassica oleracea").
8) The creation of a new allopolyploid species ("Mimulus peregrinus") was observed on the banks of the Shortcleuch Water-a river in Leadhills, South Lanarkshire, Scotland.
9) In the latter case, these are known as allopolyploids (or amphidiploids, which are allopolyploids that behave as if they were normal diploids).
10) In the latter case, these are known as allopolyploids (or amphidiploids, which are allopolyploids that behave as if they were normal diploids).
11) ) and allopolyploids (e.g. canola, wheat, cotton) can be found among both wild and domesticated plant species.
12) "Amphidiploids" are a type of allopolyploids (they are tetraploid, containing the diploid chromosome sets of both parents).
13) Allopolyploid --
15) "Triticale" is an example of an allopolyploid , having six chromosome sets, allohexaploid, four from wheat ("Triticum turgidum") and two from rye ("Secale cereale").
example sentences with allopolyploid
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allopolyploid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allopolyploid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allopolyploid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allopolyploid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allopolyploid.
20 examples of simple sentences of allopolyploid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allopolyploid
Compound Sentences with allopolyploid
Complex Sentences with allopolyploid
Compound-Complex Sentences with allopolyploid