alloplastic in a sentence
1) Systemic health consequences of alloplastic implants of the TMJ: A first report.
2) To prevent these complications, an implant made out of alloplastic material could be considered.
3) Osteotomies have been used too, but the ultimate treatment is often an alloplastic joint operation.
alloplastic example sentences4) Alloplastic grafts may be made from hydroxylapatite, a naturally occurring mineral that is also the main mineral component of bone.
5) The clinical course of osteonecrosis is unpredictable in the individual case but it often disables the patient and results in need for alloplastic joint operations.
6) Raphael, K.G., Marbach, J.J., Keller, S.E., and Bartlett, J.A., Immune-Related Health Problems Among TMJ Patients With alloplastic Jaw Implants.
7) Alloplastic grafts
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alloplastic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alloplastic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alloplastic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alloplastic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alloplastic.
20 examples of simple sentences of alloplastic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alloplastic
Compound Sentences with alloplastic
Complex Sentences with alloplastic
Compound-Complex Sentences with alloplastic