allotting in a sentence
1) Then it becomes how the coaches are allotting the ice time.
2) We end up allotting it to some other digital exercise.
3) A scheme was drawn up allotting each species its position in the stand.
allotting example sentences4) The school education department follows the practice of allotting secondary grade teachers as scribes .
5) A brave warrior was often rewarded by allotting land, titles and other benefits.
6) The Government resolved the problem by allotting new plots of land for Protestant cemeteries.
7) QoS mechanisms work by allotting this resource preferentially to certain traffic over other traffic.
8) Allotting small teams to publications helps encourage the sort of competition that benefits all parties involved.
9) Thus the Mughals initiated the policy of allotting lands for Afghan settlements in Katiher.
10) In 1993, Chimanbhai Patel's government in Gujarat first started allotting land for salt manufacturing.
11) While allotting roll numbers to these candidates, the slots immediately before or after them were left blank.
12) However, the United States House of Representatives considered allotting $8.8 billion in the disaster bill.
13) I never agreed to the exchanging of lands and I never agreed to the allotting of my lands.
14) The TDC is now being asked to look kindly at allotting the 350 dispossessed caravans land at Middlesbrough.
15) Then found we were in the Campo for the allotting of the horses to the Contrada's.
example sentences with allotting16) Lawley's administration undertook the task of demarcating and allotting separate reserves in the Transvaal for indigenous Africans.
17) During the twentieth century, government land redistribution programmes had made forest ownership widespread, allotting forestland to most farms.
18) The DMK government has been indicted by the Sarkaria commission for corruption in allotting tenders for the Veeranam project.
19) Builders have been taken to court for delays in allotting a flat or handing over flats short of facilities promised.
20) As a result, CAC is allotting students to colleges, which do not have affiliation by the University.
21) They then hand out a number of allowances to each company, allotting them on the basis of past emissions.
22) Decide to do it all in one weekend or over four weekends, allotting yourself different rooms for different weekends.
23) They were identifying Indians for purposes of allotting them individual parcels of land in the existing reservation base at that point.
24) TGR : As a private wealth manager, how much of a typical portfolio are you allotting to junior mining equities?
25) Joseph visited the allotting Agent, but refused, on principle, to take any land other than the Wallowa valley.
26) During negotiations , he said, the superintendent had proposed allotting 30% to test scores but the union rejected the plan.
27) Instead of allotting federal dollars to programs that fuel aggression, the government should look for alternative initiatives that prevent violent conflict.
28) By allotting farmland in the frontier regions to deportees, they hoped to use these subject peoples as human barriers against invaders.
How to use allotting in a sentence
How to use allotting in a sentence
How to use allotting in a sentence29) After the death of a husband a wife succeeds all of the husband's estate without allotting any shares for their sons.
30) As Executrix and life-tenant O'Keeffe spent the next three years allotting and divesting the Stieglitz estate according to his wishes.
31) Student-based funding is a method of allotting funding to school districts, and even individual schools, based on the needs of individual students.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allotting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allotting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allotting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allotting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allotting.
20 examples of simple sentences of allotting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allotting
Compound Sentences with allotting
Complex Sentences with allotting
Compound-Complex Sentences with allotting