allosaurus in a sentence
1) The name "" allosaurus "" means "different lizard".
2) The name " allosaurus " means "different lizard".
3) This was significantly fewer than was found in " allosaurus ".
allosaurus example sentences4) The plaza is the home territory of an allosaurus .
5) It is unclear how many species of " allosaurus " there were.
6) When the tribe women are fishing, an " allosaurus " attacks.
7) This is more similar to carcharodontosaurids than to " allosaurus ".
8) Paleontologists accept " allosaurus " as an active predator of large animals.
9) Some plant-eaters were as much as 40 times the weight of allosaurus .
10) Allosaurus was a large bipedal predator .
11) One skeleton of an " allosaurus " scavenging from an Apatosaurus corpse.
12) They include the well known " allosaurus " and "Sinraptor" among others.
13) The researchers found tendon avulsions only among "Tyrannosaurus" and " allosaurus ".
14) The program also depicts it competing with the European representative of " allosaurus ".
15) He found a fragmentary " allosaurus ", sauropods, and "Stegosaurus".
example sentences with allosaurus16) This bone resembles the ankle bone of an allosaurus , but is lighter and smaller.
17) After helping open the way through, Dylan is attacked by an " allosaurus ".
18) It is possible that their design is based on that of allosaurus or Giganotosaurus.
19) OA has been reported in fossils of the large carnivorous dinosaur " allosaurus fragilis".
20) The " allosaurus fragilis" specimen MOR 693 exhibits at least 14 separate bone pathologies.
21) Othniel Charles Marsh gave these remains the formal name " allosaurus fragilis" in 1877.
22) Similar conclusions were drawn by another study using finite element analysis on an " allosaurus " skull.
23) Dylan is swept away by the current, watching as David is eaten by the allosaurus .
24) Larger ones like Torvosaurus, allosaurus and Saurophaganax arrived in the late Jurassic Period.
25) The skull and teeth of " allosaurus " were modestly proportioned for a theropod of its size.
26) Further research has found medullary bone in the theropod " allosaurus " and ornithopod "Tenontosaurus".
27) Specimens, discussion, and references pertaining to " allosaurus fragilis" at The Theropod Database.
28) Siats meekerorum in its marshy ... My allosaurus Tribute this is a tribute to allosaurus .
How to use allosaurus in a sentence29) Siats meekerorum in its marshy ... My allosaurus Tribute this is a tribute to allosaurus .
30) They made several important finds like the new species " allosaurus fragilis" and "Diplodocus longus".
31) AMNH 5780 has many features in common with " allosaurus " and is probably referable to that genus.
32) Recent reviews have kept the genus "Saurophaganax" and included "Epanterias" with " allosaurus ".
33) Utah State Fossil, " allosaurus ", from Pioneer: Utah's Online Library.
34) Further research has found medullary bone in the carnosaur " allosaurus " and the ornithopod "Tenontosaurus".
35) He also pretended to be an " allosaurus " fighting a straggler in an "Apatosaurus" herd.
36) Several gigantic specimens have been attributed to " allosaurus ", but may in fact belong to other genera.
37) Consequently the synonymization of "L. trihedrodon" with " allosaurus " is tentative, despite its high likelihood.
38) Unlike " allosaurus ", there was no prominent crest on the lacrimal bone in front of the eye.
39) It lived alongside European species of" allosaurus " ("A. europaeus") and "Ceratosaurus".
40) Allosaurus was assumed from its long hind legs to be a kangaroo-type reptile that actually bounced on its prey.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allosaurus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allosaurus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allosaurus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allosaurus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allosaurus.
20 examples of simple sentences of allosaurus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allosaurus
Compound Sentences with allosaurus
Complex Sentences with allosaurus
Compound-Complex Sentences with allosaurus