allot only in a sentence
1) Peasants were only allotted small plots of land during the land reforms.
2) Indian amateur radio operators are allotted only the "VU" call-sign prefix.
3) This place is allotted only for the people who live in the building.
allot only example sentences4) As a result, each speaker has been allotted only a minute and 22 seconds.
5) For tallying nominations, expert respondents were allotted only five "votes" in each category.
6) Collegiate riders are only allotted four minutes in the arena to figure out the animal before competing.
7) COSSAC allotted only two British divisions to the initial tasks of taking Bayeux and Caen.
8) Dexter , she explained, is allotted only a certain amount of time on the Web.
9) In 1762 the trust allotted only £20 a year for 17 miles between Keighley and Skipton.
10) In March 1990, CATS allotted only $14 million for light rail development for the duration of the decade.
11) All other parties failed to get over the 5% threshold and were thus allotted only some single-member constituency seats.
12) Although Raimi and Tapert had desired $4 million for the production, they were allotted only $3.6 million.
13) If you've only allotted $80 to your gear acquisition fund this year, this little pack earns 4 stars!
14) These achievements include allotting only 7% of the budget for central administration, a 93% on time graduation rate with 89% of high school graduates attending college.
15) The "National Review", which had put out a special memorial issue on the death of Chambers, allotted only a paragraph to Elizabeth Bentley.
example sentences with allot only16) In preparation for the launch, Mark Cerny has stated that "pressure was very, very high", with a typical game being allotted only three months of development time.
17) Since the business district was allotted only three one-block-long streets, and the City Hall was more than a mile away, other competing business districts developed.
18) The best way to get the error sigma down is to run 10 or more sequences , however the money allotted only allows for 3 per sample.
19) Fourth, the grant depended on continued government goodwill; in 1983 it was cut, and part of the rest was allotted only to courses jointly approved by employers.
20) "They had only allotted Rs 1 crore for the Kosal region's development.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allot only
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allot only with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allot only
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allot only in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allot only.
20 examples of simple sentences of allot only. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allot only
Compound Sentences with allot only
Complex Sentences with allot only
Compound-Complex Sentences with allot only