allocated for in a sentence
1) No taxes were allocated for this effort.
2) Money has also been allocated for volunteer travel costs.
3) A few streets were allocated for the ghetto.
allocated for example sentences4) There is space allocated for resistance circuit and free weights training.
5) No troops were allocated for operations against Dhaka.
6) Rs. 200 million has been allocated for this program.
7) We've got 500 dollars allocated for this already.
8) One 158 unit has been allocated for the Cambrian.
9) An additional 10,000 animals were allocated for hunting by aboriginal peoples.
10) Five billion rupees have been allocated for the scheme .
11) The funding will be allocated for scholarships .
12) State and Federal money is already allocated for rail projects.
13) Funding No earmarked funding was allocated for the grand challenge projects.
14) Not a cent is allocated for the long term unemployed.
15) The third position was allocated for Edward Jones.
example sentences with allocated for16) Budget is being allocated for on-going 1,500 rural roads.
17) A unique SearchStatus register is allocated for each search unit.
18) Despite opposition, a designated amount was allocated for this purpose.
19) However, no funds had been allocated for the construction.
20) Necessary budget has been allocated for this purpose.
21) By default, the maximum size is allocated for RAM disk.
22) Special prefixes were allocated for Replacement banknotes of Zimbabwe.
23) The Northern Area is allocated for vessels with deep drafts.
24) This briefing was quite comprehensive considering the time allocated for it.
25) Manage the time allocated for the exam wisely.
26) Another two places were allocated for repechage.
27) Rs 704 million has been allocated for both of these programs.
28) Until now 579 lots have been allocated for individual housing projects.
How to use allocated for in a sentence29) Almost 40% of the 1939 budget was allocated for military spending.
30) Also in 2012, three delegates are allocated for each congressional district.
31) The "investible surplus" included the money allocated for capital expenditure.
32) S$3.9 million will be allocated for these initiatives.
33) Troops were allocated for finding IDF soldiers who lost their way.
34) Several pews were also allocated for the poor.
35) There is roughly $250,000 per year allocated for these tax credits.
36) A budget of 4.6 billion shekels was allocated for this project.
37) It is proposed that a separate room be allocated for such purposes.
38) Licenses are allocated for operation on a particular channel or channels.
39) Penalties are allocated for every incorrect calculation of time or heading.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocated for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocated for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocated for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocated for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocated for.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocated for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocated for
Compound Sentences with allocated for
Complex Sentences with allocated for
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocated for