allocate responsibility in a sentence
1) But we did little to allocate responsibility for minimizing or preventing problems.
2) Someone on the bench should have been allocated responsibility for subs and tactics .
3) Networks blend offensive and defensive functions, while hierarchies struggle with allocating responsibility for either.
allocate responsibility example sentences4) Allocate responsibilities for detailed planning.
5) There have been different proposals on how to allocate responsibility for cutting emissions (Banuri "et al.
6) In addition, most companies will produce an overhead budget and allocate responsibility for its monitoring and control.
7) Some commenters suggested that the rule should allocate responsibilities for areas other than removal of barriers and auxiliary aids.
8) Allocate responsibilities for monitoring.
9) Note: A detailed timetable should be drawn up showing the steps involved and allocating responsibilities between the various parties.
10) This allows all parties to cleanly specify what is required, and to allocate responsibility for delivering and controlling it.
11) We went through each of the modules making up the general SVQ, and allocated responsibility for developing candidate support materials.
12) The Nov. 21 agreement confirmed the Oct. 28 memorandum, committing the republics to agree on allocating responsibility for the debt.
13) A user has been allocated responsibility for replying to it but no SSR has been sent in response to the SPR.
14) The Department wishes to emphasize, however, that the parties are free to allocate responsibilities in any way they choose.
15) The Dutch government allocates responsibility for accreditation to the NVAO (the Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders).
example sentences with allocate responsibility16) It can allocate responsibilities on each consultant and contractor to coordinate his or her work with the owner representative serving as project coordinator.
17) Thus, where parts of a building are separated by a party floor, the draftsman should define the boundaries between each part and allocate responsibility for repairs.
18) Accordingly, where each adjoining tenant is an" owner" within the meaning of the Act there is no need for the landlord to allocate responsibility for party walls.
19) Initially, when a Charge Code is set up, it is the responsibility of the LIFESPAN Manager, but this option should be used to allocate responsibility to another user.
20) Within the performing organization it is necessary for the PM to allocate responsibility for resolving risks to the appropriate function, specialty or discipline.
21) One of the consuls in the following year (487 BC), Titus Sicinius Sabinus, was allocated responsibility for continuing the war with the Volsci.
22) They need to have a clear plan of action, allocate responsibilities for each one of the goals and set a time frame for their completion.
23) He was replaced on April 10 by Tim Fischer, who was thereupon allocated responsibility for energy and resources in Hewson's newly appointed coalition shadow Cabinet.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate responsibility
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate responsibility with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate responsibility
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate responsibility in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate responsibility.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate responsibility. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate responsibility
Compound Sentences with allocate responsibility
Complex Sentences with allocate responsibility
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate responsibility