allocate resources in a sentence
1) The guide discusses key principles for allocating resources .
2) Risk management also faces difficulties in allocating resources .
3) Market failure means that markets fail to allocate resources efficiently.
allocate resources example sentences4) In allocating resources , needs should be met before benefits.
5) Zombies are very talented when it comes to allocating resources .
6) It is also responsible for allocating resources for service delivery.
7) A. allocates resources efficiently and allows economic freedom.
8) Senior functional managers are respnsible for allocating resources .
9) Perfectly competitive free market equilibrium will then allocate resources efficiently.
10) They've undermined it by not allocating resources .
11) It 's up to management to allocate resources correctly.
12) This can work for allocating resources to users.
13) The government can not allocate resources better than the market.
14) Thus, a distinction is made between total resources and allocated resources .
15) Each board is allocated resources by the Department of Education.
example sentences with allocate resources16) Teknometry constantly monitors workload across the platform and allocates resources accordingly .
17) Engineers can therefore allocate resources more efficiently by concentrating on these modules.
18) The producer frequently is interested in allocating resources such that profits are maximized.
19) He writes: "markets allocate resources through arms-length transactions among decentralized actors.
20) How easily can the resource manager allocate resources for various projects and tasks?
21) How has the economic downturn impacted the way your organization is allocating resources ?
22) Large corporations use planning to allocate resources internally among its divisions and subsidiaries.
23) Your point about the fallacy of " allocating resources " is well taken.
24) This mechanism provides better market-based information to allocate resources effectively with lower cost.
25) Decisions to allocate resources in health care are increasingly influenced by relative cost effectiveness.
26) This was to eliminate duplicate services and allocate resources more efficiently across the region.
27) The big key IMO is to have a plan and allocate resources accordingly.
28) First, they have been asked to allocate resources to aggressive organizing programs.
How to use allocate resources in a sentence29) Second, people will allocate resources only as required by the task.
30) In general, good information and appropriate incentives are necessary to allocate resources efficiently.
31) Economists such as Friedrich Hayek have criticized Marxism for allocating resources inefficiently.
32) In aggregate this information can be used by marketing departments to better allocate resources .
33) The leadership team made proposals for allocating resources in order to better reach its objectives.
34) A further advantage of detailed job analysis is the ability it gives to allocate resources .
35) Requests are reviewed to help the TeraGrid operators determine how best to allocate resources .
36) Command is the authority to allocate resources , typically by assigning artillery formations or units.
37) It controls START, RESUME and REVIEW key functions and allocates resources .
38) Task achievement: attaining objectives, planning the work, allocating resources and monitoring progress.
39) With the different digital platforms available , how do you decide where to allocate resources ?
40) As already observed, allocating resources in the public sector is often a highly political exercise.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate resources
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate resources with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate resources
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate resources in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate resources.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate resources. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate resources
Compound Sentences with allocate resources
Complex Sentences with allocate resources
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate resources