allocate by in a sentence
1) The seats are allocated by proportional representation.
2) The model struck is allocated by the owning player.
3) The remaining characters are allocated by the issuing authorities.
allocate by example sentences4) Processes own resources allocated by the operating system.
5) Because of high demand, tickets are allocated by lottery.
6) This funding had been allocated by Congress the previous December.
7) Its name was allocated by General N. van den Berg.
8) Funding for ARCH is allocated by individual member jurisdictions.
9) The funds allocated by the Great King had been used up.
10) The numbers were allocated by drawing lots from a bag before videotaping.
11) These do not need to be allocated by one lawyer.
12) The tickets were all allocated by 13:30 that same day.
13) The 16-bit vendor ID is allocated by the PCI-SIG.
14) The permits would then be allocated by an international agency to governments.
15) For detailed values allocated by stakeholder, please refer to table 17, below.
example sentences with allocate by16) For example, siblings have conflict over grooming time allocated by their mother.
17) In Berlin 30% - 35% of Gymnasium places are allocated by lottery.
18) US$15 million were allocated by the Board of Regents for stadium renovations.
19) The standing and student organization portions of the chart are funds allocated by UPAC.
20) This counter accounts for space allocated by all three types of objects in tempdb .
21) These tasks are automatically allocated by M URDOCH to the most capable pusher.
22) Secondary One students are allocated by the Secondary School Place Allocation System.
23) The position of sachem descended through families, and were allocated by senior female relatives.
24) Funding was allocated by the state to provide extensive renovation to this original campus building.
25) The compensation package allocated by the Turkish Assembly was only 60 million Turkish liras.
26) The money was first allocated by Alexander III and then by Nicholas II.
27) However, fees are still required to obtain I2C slave addresses allocated by NXP.
28) Large public expenditure for infrastructure was allocated by the colonial authorities to Dakar's development.
How to use allocate by in a sentence29) The number issued to each country has no particular relevance, and was allocated by ballot.
30) The first $1000 to erect buildings was finally allocated by the territorial legislature in 1874.
31) There are a couple limitations, mostly the amount of disk space allocated by the image.
32) He said that the Electoral Commission still needed money to be allocated by the government.
33) The food rations allocated by the Germans to the ghettos condemned their inhabitants to starvation.
34) Such ranges shall not overlap with any ranges of addresses allocated by mechanisms provided by LLVM.
35) Were the subjects truly randomized or allocated by days of the week or type of surgeries?
36) All this highlighted the need for more land to be allocated by planning authorities for development.
37) A limited number of paid spaces for students and staff are allocated by a formal application process.
38) Space is allocated by IEHMOVE.
39) Their grants at present are allocated by the physics subcommittee of the SERC's science board.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate by
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate by with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate by
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate by in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate by.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate by. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate by
Compound Sentences with allocate by
Complex Sentences with allocate by
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate by