allocate quota in a sentence
1) User and job privileges and resource quotas allocated to accounts as required.
2) Romani people are allocated quotas for access to public schools and state universities.
3) The quotas allocated to a member state should benefit the fishing communities of that state.
allocate quota example sentences4) The quotas are allocated on a per-file system basis and are enforced by the kernel.
5) In addition, it is still unclear how SAFE will allocate quotas to foreign private equity firms.
6) DENI allocates quotas of postgraduate studentships and bursaries to institutions of higher education in Northern Ireland.
7) Nations were allocated Olympic quotas based on rank in international points following seven competitions during the 2013-2014 season.
8) The main industrial polluters will then be allocated quotas or" credits" for emissions which they can legally emit.
9) Allocating quotas on the basis of caste is a form of racial discrimination, and contrary to the right to equality.
10) There 's clearly more at play than fish abundance when Australia imports fish while leaving allocated quota for low value species uncaught.
11) Minorities, most notably Albanians, are allocated quotas for access to state universities, as well as in civil public services.
12) This he did by allocating quotas of the amount of vote to be won for Government officials at lower levels of Government.
13) Under the terms of this Policy, Britain, which Possessed 60 per cent of EEC fish stocks, was allocated a quota which reduced its share to 30 per cent.
14) Last year, it cut by half the quota allocated to foreign fleets; a further reduction of 35 per cent is due in 1991.
15) Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government on July 21, 2013, expressed its willingness to enact laws allocating a quota for youth seats in the local government (LG) setup.
example sentences with allocate quota16) An application may be brought to compel the exercise of a statutory duty: for example, for the Minister to declare an environmental policy or to allocate fishing quotas .
17) The Ministry of Fishing allocates quota for the north west region of New Zealand as a whole, but does not tailor quota specifically for the Kaipara.
18) Other Internet links, aimed at business users, have traffic utilization plans and relatively high rates when exceeding the allocated bandwidth quota .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate quota
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate quota with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate quota
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate quota in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate quota.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate quota. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate quota
Compound Sentences with allocate quota
Complex Sentences with allocate quota
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate quota