allocate money in a sentence
1) When you allocate money across budget categories, consider your priorities and financial goals.
2) He said his faculty is also allocating money from ELBA towards the proposed cutbacks.
3) In the absence of a budget resolution, appropriations bills have continued to allocate money .
allocate money example sentences4) Given the power banks have in allocating money within an economy , it's possible.
5) The father a retired school master then allocated money to each person according to their needs.
6) They are not appropriations bills, or spending bills, which actually allocate money for specific purposes.
7) In 1784, the United States Congress allocated money for payment of tribute to the pirates.
8) The player must manage taxes, allocating money to various economic sectors in order to improve their performance.
9) In 1977, the city school system allocated money to refurbish the school and bolster the college preparatory program.
10) The allocated money for each beneficiary has been transferred to their bank accounts, along with a notification SMS.
11) Public-broadcasting associations are allocated money and time to broadcast their programmes on the publicly owned television and radio channels.
12) Those settlers that were allocated money could only claim the money in Britain and person or through an agent.
13) Given the power that banks have in being able to allocate money within an economy , this is entirely possible.
14) The Governor then directed the Provincial Ministry of Education and Youth Affairs to allocate money for organizing this project.
15) In addition, Gosplan, Gossnab, and GKNT relinquished some of their rights to allocate money and goods.
example sentences with allocate money16) The solo 401 (k) plan is the opportunity given to business owners to allocate money for their retirement years.
17) The ceiling spans approximately 100 x 35 ft. The Panjab government has recently allocated money for the restoration of the mural.
18) All the shareholder CFs have been allocating money on poor livelihood support and community development along with on sustainable forest management.
19) The survey, sponsored by HSBC, asked parents to set priorities in allocating money to help their child financially in life.
20) He allocates money to departments, but CEOs appear to sign off many grants without referring them back to their political masters.
21) The Japanese Defense Ministry is considering allocating money in the fiscal 2015 state budget for research on introducing the ground-based SM-3.
22) However, to promote research, the university allocates money from its operating funds annually as incentive and for short-term research purposes.
23) Kurdaş convinced then prime minister Süleyman Demirel to support the Keban historical salvage project and the government allocated money for this purpose.
24) He allocated money for the construction of a secular school for Muslim boys and girls and a Muslim community centre in Moscow.
25) The state of New Hampshire created the New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority and allocated money to build platforms at Nashua and Manchester.
26) Moon, along with the team of 10 Allocations Board members, have to stay neutral in deciding on how to allocate money to different student organizations.
27) There has not been a total severance with education, however, as the trust still allocates money to young people of the parish for further and higher education.
28) If Congress were to allocate money to reduce accidental deaths, would it make more sense to spend it preventing bad drivers - or mass murderers?
How to use allocate money in a sentence
How to use allocate money in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate money
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate money with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate money
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate money in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate money.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate money. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate money
Compound Sentences with allocate money
Complex Sentences with allocate money
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate money