allocate land in a sentence
1) Liberty means allocating state land to the citizen.
2) The land was then allocated to individual families.
3) Muhammad confirmed this ownership and allocated land to individuals.
allocate land example sentences4) Both meadow and arable land was allocated in this way.
5) We have revoked lands allocated to some who have become speculators .
6) That piece of forest is the only land allocated to the manor.
7) Serving the federal government, I was also allocated land in Abuja.
8) The city allocated land where a military base had once stood for the hub.
9) On the problems and opportunities that they faced allocating land throughout the county.
10) Almost all land allocated during the war was restored to its antebellum owners.
11) The remaining Catholic landowners were allocated poorer land in the province of Connacht.
12) Turning now to the question of allocating land on the basis of need.
13) Of the officially allocated land , more than 70 percent was held by private individuals.
14) To allocate the land and also determine the provincial border, time was needed.
15) There are certain allocated land marked as Industrial area which proposed for all future growth.
example sentences with allocate land16) In its new development plan, CIDCO land was allocated to builders for housing.
17) The 1838 Florida Constitution codified the basic system by providing for land allocated for the schools.
18) However, the Sultan allocated land to individuals or families, as could an emir.
19) The rice yields from "sima" lands usually were allocated for the maintenance of certain religious buildings.
20) Here are the minutes of the meeting that originally allocated the land for development back in 2001.
21) Erm we would be allocating land through our local plan for the year two thousand and six.
22) Therefore, encourage eventual fragmentation of land allocated to EIG so that each beneficiary is awarded a plot.
23) By this time, Alan Rufus had allocated the lands to his relative Bodin of Middleham.
24) Small patches of the land are allocated at a low rent to local individuals or families for growing food.
25) They are required to assess their housing need and then allocate land to house their current and future generations .
26) Well one detrimental consequence of allocating more land for industry and employment is the a greater unpredictability of take-up.
27) At the time some who had been opposed to Freedmen being allocated land also opposed their participation in government.
28) Vast amounts of land allocated for this purpose were bought from the 'Custodian of Absentee Property'.
How to use allocate land in a sentence29) Resource-poor smallholders can be reluctant to allocate land to trees when it might take years to reap the rewards .
30) Ma'afu never forgave Wainiqolo for the act that he did and removed all land allocated to him.
31) Plots of the land were allocated to landowners in Bispham, Layton, Great Marton and Little Marton.
32) The NeST group has also been allocated land to build a Development Centre, on which work has almost completed.
33) By 1094, he was allocating lands and castles to his followers as if he was the Duke of Normandy.
34) But supposing a local authority in its local plan wanted to allocate land for development in what is currently open countryside.
35) The existing Banana Shire and Taroom Shire planning schemes allocate sufficient land for construction including residential, industrial and commercial land.
36) If you are allocating land for housing, locate it near jobs, because housing is not in isolation in itself.
37) For this reason, the 1985 Structure Plan allocates land in excess of the number of completions required from new land.
38) Between 2001 and 2005 another 55.4 km2 of forest land were allocated for private coffee production and 20 km2 for rubber plantations.
39) But there is allocated land , allocated undeveloped land, between the existing urban edge and the inner edge of the greenbelt?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate land
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate land with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate land
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate land in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate land.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate land. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate land
Compound Sentences with allocate land
Complex Sentences with allocate land
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate land