allocate funds in a sentence
1) Your city or state government may allocate funds for certain scholarships.
2) The county council claims it could not allocate funds before 2014.
3) The process continues until that year's allocated funds are expended.
allocate funds example sentences4) It refuses to allocate funds for enforcing the laws .
5) The Central regime had to allocate funds to relieve the financial crisis .
6) State governments allocate funds to school districts on the basis of efficiency.
7) States use a variety of methods of allocating funds to school districts.
8) The main function of SGA was to allocate funds to student organizations.
9) EETT allocates funds by formula to states.
10) It allocated funds received from the Federal Government to each Atlantic province.
11) We will give additional emphasis to upgrading skills and technology when allocating funds .
12) In 2013, city council allocated funds for a Ramsey Lake watershed study.
13) Why were some provinces allocated funds to address budgeting shortfalls and others not?
14) This included ensuring order, arranging ambassadors, and allocating funds for the navy.
15) To allocate funds , the NIH must first obtain its budget from Congress.
example sentences with allocate funds16) The reform also changed the procedure for allocating funds to the various VISNs.
17) Assessing these claims and allocating funds fairly would be possible but not easy .
18) To aid the unemployed, the city allocated funds starting in 1930 toward relief operations.
19) Srinivasan also proved astute in handling media rights and in allocating funds for cricket infrastructure .
20) The cabinet, supporting the parliament, refused to allocate funds for the new election.
21) It abolished university fees, and established the Schools Commission to allocate funds to schools.
22) But most important, we should rethink altogether how Congress allocates funds for biomedical research.
23) Congress's reduction in spending made it impossible for the allocated funds to be obtained.
24) They will only allocate funds to these things when it 's out of hand.
25) This Act prevented state militias from allocating funds towards the purchase of experimental weapons or foreign weapons.
26) They review financial requests and budget proposals and then allocate funds for each university in the system.
27) They also allocated funds to ensure that the military can still offer tuition assistance to service members .
28) Revilla confirmed that he had allocated funds from his PDAF for livelihood projects in Basilan province .
How to use allocate funds in a sentence29) This was allocated funds from the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham and the British parliament.
30) These consistent findings make email an obvious choice for marketers looking for the best places to allocate funds .
31) The meeting was an opportunity for the public to hear where the commission is planning to allocate funds .
32) Investors could give some , all, or none of their allocated funds to the trustee.
33) The district allocated funds to purchase a cow pasture for the purpose of playing football and other sports.
34) For example, King Abdullah has allocated funds for young Saudis to study in the United States.
35) Among the activities the Confederation takes part in are allocating funds both local and federal for cultural preservation projects.
36) The University Grants Commission (UGC) is the body responsible for allocating funds to all public universities.
37) Once the school has formed the relationship many companies will be prepared to take on sponsorship or allocate funds .
38) Northern Ireland Opera has been allocated funds of £374,000 by ACNI for its first year of operations.
39) It provides visibility for managers into allocate funds and expenditures, notifying them of the need to take action.
40) The Foundation allocates funds through each of our Regional offices to invest in our communities from coast to coast.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate funds
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate funds with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate funds
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate funds in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate funds.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate funds. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate funds
Compound Sentences with allocate funds
Complex Sentences with allocate funds
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate funds