allocate bandwidth in a sentence
1) The bandwidth control can allocate the different bandwidth to the different users.
2) The OLT is responsible for allocating upstream bandwidth to the ONUs.
3) Frame relay networks can dynamically allocate bandwidth at both the physical and logical channel level.
allocate bandwidth example sentences4) bandwidth is allocated to each channel regardless of whether the station has data to transmit.
5) The data flow will be resampled on the fly to respect the allocated bandwidth .
6) Virtual circuits are especially useful in building robust failover mechanisms and allocating bandwidth for delay-sensitive applications.
7) When trunking with IAX2, only the used bandwidth is allocated at all times.
8) Technique whereby information from multiple channels can be allocated bandwidth on a single wire based on frequency.
9) The map allocates bandwidth to all ONUs, such that each ONU receives timely bandwidth for its service needs.
10) EBGs are designed to prevent the propagation of an allocated bandwidth of frequencies, for certain arrival angles and polarizations.
11) This is the approach that service providers use to dynamically allocate bandwidth according to traffic that is passing through their networks.
12) Customer is responsible for bandwidth utilization, and monitoring bandwidth use to ensure the website does not exceed the bandwidth allocated for their account(s).
13) A Virtual Channel only exists for the duration of the call, bandwidth is only allocated for that call therefore it is very efficient.
14) FireWire is capable of safely operating critical systems due to the way multiple devices interact with the bus and how the bus allocates bandwidth to the devices.
15) He declared bankruptcy in 1941, the same year the U.S. and Mexico reached an agreement on allocating radio bandwidth and shut down XERA.
example sentences with allocate bandwidth16) bandwidth efficiency reflects how efficiently the allocated bandwidth is utilized and is defined as the throughput data rate per Hertz in a given bandwidth.
17) Television demands a thousand times the data rate of telephone, but the Ministry of Defence was unsuccessful in convincing the US to allocate more bandwidth .
18) The EU mandated GSM which unfortunately was based on dead-end technology ( TDMA - which allocates data bandwidth even to phones which aren't transmitting any data).
19) - It can allocate proxy client bandwidth respectively.
20) some multiplexes allocate more bandwidth to services, providing a smaller number of higher-quality services.
21) dynamically allocates bandwidth as it is required and provides byte level QoS over the circuit.
22) Allocations in computing are often administered/enforced by terminating or temporarily suspending access once the allocated bandwidth has been utilized.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocate bandwidth
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocate bandwidth with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocate bandwidth
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocate bandwidth in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocate bandwidth.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocate bandwidth. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocate bandwidth
Compound Sentences with allocate bandwidth
Complex Sentences with allocate bandwidth
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocate bandwidth