allied organizations in a sentence
1) Seva Bharati and allied organizations have many eye banks that regularly conduct eye donation camps.
2) This year, we are also asking our friends and allied organizations to sponsor a table.
3) The "Times" reported that NAS and allied organizations sought to advance conservative causes by attaching conditions to university donations.
allied organizations example sentences4) We also want to thank our brothers and sisters from allied organizations who came out to help us pack the Board room yesterday.
5) Among the 107 allied organizations of the MLA, 50 are specific to English, 30 are identified with languages other than English, and 27 are not marked as to language.
6) Allied organizations interested in participating in the planning process should contact Nora Dye ( email@example.com )
7) " Today, however, they are chartering several buses for the journey and are joined by more than twenty-five allied organizations .
8) Allied organizations
9) Allied Organizations
10) Allied organizations
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied organizations
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied organizations with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied organizations
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied organizations in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied organizations.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied organizations. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied organizations
Compound Sentences with allied organizations
Complex Sentences with allied organizations
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied organizations