affect flood in a sentence
1) Each flood affected the river's lower course.
2) The floods affected 5,000 houses and caused millions in damage.
3) The Commonwealth area was most seriously affected by the flash floods .
affect flood example sentences4) At least 200,000 people were affected by the flood .
5) Approximately 500,000 people were affected by floods throughout northeastern Mexico.
6) In 2005 and 2006, Gujarat was affected by floods .
7) The floods affected 16,511 houses and 199 schools.
8) The flood affects one sixth of the buildings in Paris.
9) Sindh province was one of the worst floods affected regions in 2012.
10) Here, 5,733 women were affected by the floods .
11) The flood affected more than 2.3 million people, killing 1,526.
12) That year, Caesars Palace was affected by a large flood .
13) Storms and floods severely affected the Thirroul area in August 1998.
14) About 20 million people were affected by the recent floods in the country.
15) Overall, 77 municipalities or 10,000 people were directly affected by the floods .
example sentences with affect flood16) In neighboring El Salvador, floods affected the houses of about 600 families.
17) Amravati district, northeast of Mumbai, was also severely affected by floods .
18) This flood affected the entire municipality and destroyed or damaged most of the homes.
19) Croatia was affected by the floods to a lesser extent than Serbia or Bosnia.
20) In 2008, 2 million people in the state of Odisha were affected by floods .
21) About 16,000 people were affected by the floods , including 10,000 on Long Island.
22) The 2008 concert was primarily a fund-raiser for the victims affected by the Bihar floods .
23) floods affect 6,000 km2 in Chaco and 10,000 people have to be evacuated.
24) By 30 December vast areas of Southern and Central Queensland were affected by the flood .
25) On 20 July, flash floods affected parts of Newport, Monmouthshire and Torfaen.
26) Cheng Yen called on thousands of volunteers to provide aid to those affected by the floods .
27) UNHCR launched a relief response to support the authorities to help people affected by the flood .
28) During the 1960s, I-91 was constructed over the areas affected by the great floods .
How to use affect flood in a sentence29) An estimated 49,000 people were affected by the floods , of whom 9,000 were left homeless.
30) Flash floods affected the southern one-third of New Mexico from rainfall associated from Waldo.
31) On 25 November 2009, heavy floods affected the city and other areas of Makkah Province.
32) This had also been done for the people affected by floods in October and November 2009.
33) Gilgit Baltistan and Kaghan valley also affected by floods and rain and collapse of infrastructure.
34) A map is introduced throughout the town showing with areas that would be affected by the flood .
35) Thousands of tourists were stranded in Kalam and Bahrain areas affected by the devastating rain-triggered floods .
36) The country is also prone to droughts, and was severely affected by floods in 2007 and 2009.
37) Tanglin Mall, Forum Galleria and Traders Hotel were affected by the flood and partially flooded.
38) Tillamook is particularly affected by these yearly floods , because of its location on a major floodplain.
39) Rice production, a key industry in Kedah and Perlis, was badly affected by the floods .
40) In some places, waters reached depths of 2.5 m. Approximately 30,000 people were affected by the floods .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect flood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect flood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect flood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect flood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect flood.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect flood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect flood
Compound Sentences with affect flood
Complex Sentences with affect flood
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect flood