affects in a sentence
1) Any "bad eggs" negatively affects anyone.
2) The cold sore virus affects each person differently.
3) The recorded depreciation affects several financial statements.
affects example sentences4) The syndrome predominantly affects young white men.
5) Solar radiation pressure strongly affects comet tails.
6) The 2008 mental health parity law affects large group plans.
7) This worm infestation very infrequently affects travelers.
8) It usually affects males who are smokers.
9) But the imbalance affects women more directly.
10) An eating disorder affects the entire family.
11) It affects both men and women equally.
12) This explains why cancer usually affects older people.
13) The behavioural output affects the environment strategically.
14) Film thickness significantly affects coating quality and costs.
15) It generally affects the outer skin layers.
example sentences with affects16) This disease affects children and young adults.
17) Said failure affects both males and females.
18) Autism affects three times more boys than girls.
19) Excessive estrogen affects both thyroid and adrenal functions.
20) Not working affects our mental health really badly.
21) Google+ directly affects search results and page rank.
22) The current economic crisis seriously affects the poor.
23) Breast cancer affects women young and old.
24) Changing tire size affects the final drive ratio.
25) This command affects two summary area lines.
26) The condition usually affects middle aged and elderly men.
27) These human affairs include most intimate affects .
28) Hair loss affects both men and women.
How to use affects in a sentence29) System activity during backup also affects performance.
30) Diabetes affects almost 400 million people worldwide.
31) How alcohol affects breast cancer is not clear.
32) Machine capacity is another factor that affects production rates.
33) Wealth affects private consumption via two main channels.
34) How prior knowledge affects word identification and comprehension.
35) The signal impact affects the switching point.
36) There was limited evidence that skin tone affects wages.
37) It mostly affects babies born before 32 weeks of pregnancy.
38) Poverty affects individual access to quality education.
39) Another way nitrogen affects soil respiration is through litter decomposition.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affects
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affects with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affects
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affects in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affects.
20 examples of simple sentences of affects. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affects
Compound Sentences with affects
Complex Sentences with affects
Compound-Complex Sentences with affects