affecting in a sentence
1) The increased food costs are affecting everybody.
2) A possible fourth factor affecting recurrence rate is viral type.
3) Identify major regulations affecting identified financial industries.
affecting example sentences4) Both are considered significant factors affecting water quality.
5) The alterations are very subtle affecting emblems.
6) Technological advances began affecting sentence spacing methods.
7) A third factor affecting imports was trade liberalization.
8) Howard dissipated several days later without affecting land.
9) Another factor affecting production was industry competition.
10) Other factors affecting sound speed are minor.
11) Wednesday brings surprise news affecting future cash decisions.
12) The bridge closure is affecting many businesses.
13) These policies are definitely affecting renewable energy expansion plans .
14) That missed cut shot was affecting everyone .
15) How is climate change affecting our forests?
example sentences with affecting16) This is a near crippling disability affecting studying filmmakers.
17) The last part affecting finance is in strategic planning.
18) How are energetic shifts affecting the human experience?
19) All other factors affecting supply are held constant.
20) I welcome the changes affecting cold weather payments.
21) Development problems fall into several categories affecting ongoing functional developmental milestones.
22) The excitement is already affecting my breathing.
23) It was affecting my spiritual life definitely.
24) They receive training concerning specific issues affecting the upcoming election.
25) It is seriously affecting my mental health.
26) The specific genes affecting timing are not yet known.
27) Factors affecting hatching success of sea turtle eggs.
28) These changes are profoundly affecting the traditional social organization.
How to use affecting in a sentence29) Texas had very few problems affecting the roster.
30) Temperature is a significant environmental factor affecting cracking.
31) The policies directly affecting religion were numerous and sweeping.
32) It meant "negatively affecting the fighting forces".
33) The depression dissipated soon after without affecting land.
34) He evaluated 14 measurable and three reported factors affecting reading ease.
35) The main conditions affecting the esophagus are described here.
36) I saw my own soldiers die without affecting future events.
37) These are mainly effective for diseases affecting roots.
38) The section discussed the divergence problem affecting certain tree ring data.
39) Factors affecting mortality rates are also complex.
40) Molecular interaction affecting drug solubility in water.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affecting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affecting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affecting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affecting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affecting.
20 examples of simple sentences of affecting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affecting
Compound Sentences with affecting
Complex Sentences with affecting
Compound-Complex Sentences with affecting