disorder affect in a sentence
1) An eating disorder affects the entire family.
2) These disorders affect women more often than men.
3) Anxiety disorder affects 1 in 8 children.
disorder affect example sentences4) The disorder affects many aspects of life.
5) How many people are affected by communication disorders ?
6) Bipolar disorder usually affects each person differently.
7) Bipolar mood disorders affect around 100 million people worldwide.
8) Approximately 50 families affected by the disorder have been identified worldwide.
9) Skin disorders affect people of all ages.
10) Different children are affected by the disorder in different ways.
11) Narcissistic personality disorder affects 1% of the population.
12) Circadian rhythm sleep disorders affect the timing of sleep.
13) Blood also can be affected by autoimmune disorder .
14) It is estimated that the disorder affects one in 110 children.
15) Bipolar disorder affects over five million Americans.
example sentences with disorder affect16) Shingles and other painful disorders affect the skin.
17) This disorder affects approximately one in 10,000-50,000 people.
18) The disorder affects 9.0% of American children age 13 to 18 years.
19) These disorders are affecting younger and younger people in greater numbers every year.
20) Friedreich's ataxia is a progressive disorder mainly affecting the nervous system.
21) Myasthenia gravis is an autoimmune disorder affecting the neuromuscular junction.
22) It is a systemic (whole body) Disorder principally affecting synovial tissues.
23) Endocrine disorders . These disorders affect the hormones produced by the body.
24) Foot disorders affecting the skin, bones and nails come in many forms.
25) The Sjögren syndrome is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder usually affecting middle aged women.
26) Delirium is probably the single most common acute disorder affecting adults in general hospitals.
27) All of these disorders negatively affect the presynaptic membrane in some way.
28) Obsessive-compulsive disorder affects children and adolescents, as well as adults.
How to use disorder affect in a sentence29) Several disorders affect the motility of food as it travels down the esophagus.
30) The developmental disorder affects the ability to communicate and socialize , among other things.
31) A variation ... Genetic brain disorders affect the development and function of the brain .
32) The parents each have one defective gene but are not affected by the disorder .
33) People affected by this disorder tend to be easily distracted and act very impulsively.
34) Speech disorders affect the physical mechanisms of communication and cause problems with articulation or phonology.
35) It is estimated that more than 750,000 North Americans are affected by this disorder .
36) Cultural idealization of thinness and youthfulness have contributed to eating disorders affecting diverse populations.
37) Genetic disorders also affect dogs, often due to selective breeding to produce individual dog breeds.
38) Every year approximately 10,000,000 people are affected by various eye disorders and require corneal transplantation.
39) Epilepsy and seizure disorders affect nearly 3 million Americans and more than 45 million people worldwide.
40) Back pain is a common disorder affecting around one-third of the UK adult population each year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of disorder affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of disorder affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with disorder affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word disorder affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with disorder affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of disorder affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of disorder affect
Compound Sentences with disorder affect
Complex Sentences with disorder affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with disorder affect