disease affect in a sentence
1) This disease affects children and young adults.
2) The disease disproportionately affects women and children.
3) This disease affects relatively more men than women.
disease affect example sentences4) These are mainly effective for diseases affecting roots.
5) The disease affects females more than males.
6) Heart disease increasingly affects women in developing countries.
7) Such diseases often affect several individuals in an extended family.
8) This is because these diseases affect each person differently.
9) To support research of animal diseases affecting dogs and cats.
10) A wide array of bacterial and viral diseases affect sheep.
11) Neck rot is a fungal disease affecting onions in storage.
12) The disease affects one in six men.
13) The disease mostly affects people 50 and older .
14) Alzheimer's disease affects the entire family.
15) The disease affects around 12 people per 100,000 .
example sentences with disease affect16) Parkinson's disease affects movement, producing motor symptoms.
17) This autosomal dominant disease affects both men and women.
18) Their families have already been affected by mitochondrial DNA disease .
19) Graves disease affects about 1 in 200 people.
20) Usually Kentucky bluegrass is affected by the disease .
21) The autobiographical domain in memory is largely affected by this disease .
22) There are no signs that the disease affects human health.
23) Various clinical signs are seen by individuals affected by the disease .
24) Another explanation involves the age group affected by the disease .
25) Her rare disease affects only 3.4 per million people!
26) Historically, children affected by the disease were more often white.
27) Alzheimer 's disease is a physical disease affecting the brain.
28) Who is affected by Crohn's disease ?
How to use disease affect in a sentence29) Health psychologists investigate how disease affects individuals' psychological well-being.
30) The disease affects blood cells called B-lymphocytes .
31) This disease affects mostly cats that are older than approximately 4 years.
32) Cervical cancer is the second most common disease affecting women.
33) A number of different trees are affected by anthracnose disease .
34) A large number of infections and parasitic diseases affect dugongs.
35) Unique among undead, animuses are affected by disease .
36) Each day the disease affects more individuals, families and communities.
37) Many people know someone affected by this disease .
38) Leaves that are affected by the disease will fall prematurely.
39) This disease affects people of all color and ages .
40) These are the neurons typically affected by Parkinson's disease .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of disease affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of disease affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with disease affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word disease affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with disease affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of disease affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of disease affect
Compound Sentences with disease affect
Complex Sentences with disease affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with disease affect