affected in a sentence
1) It was neither novelty nor affected formality.
2) The dispute has adversely affected statistical education.
3) It initially affected children under five years.
affected example sentences4) Particularly affected areas include rural areas lacking medical facilities.
5) Some affected birds may recover without treatment.
6) The stock market collapse has deeply affected investment income earned abroad.
7) Trade liberalization has greatly affected world food trade.
8) About 70 000 workers are affected .
9) The affected fish are targeted more accurately.
10) The sea stars being affected are being .
11) Do such changes violate the affected employees rights?
12) The affected products may have excessively high flow rates.
13) Women are more often affected than men.
14) How many children are affected by shaken baby syndrome?
15) School closures have seriously affected educational provision.
example sentences with affected16) Boys are affected four times more frequently than girls.
17) Weak economic growth has also affected employment.
18) How has consolidation among manufacturers affected their bottom lines?
19) For example "facility" burdens are not affected .
20) This investigation identified approximately 89 runs as potentially affected .
21) The affected area should be left alone.
22) Worldwide oil prices are also being affected .
23) The affected aquaculture industry has suffered a serious setback.
24) The computer crash affected emails from before 2012.
25) How many children are affected by divorce?
26) Males are affected more often than females.
27) My fullest sympathy is extended to everybody affected .
28) Memory and recall are often times profoundly affected .
How to use affected in a sentence29) Those whose right ear was affected had an opposite movement.
30) It is rarely affected by childhood ear infections.
31) Coastal currents are affected by local winds.
32) During every famine the affected nation exports food.
33) The current address is set the last line affected .
34) The colon is mainly affected in colitis.
35) The health sector is also severely affected .
36) This condition is consistent across the affected vines.
37) Not including our oceans being greatly affected .
38) One subgroup affected by mobility are migrant students.
39) At least two subsequent races were similarly affected .
40) One group of lymph nodes is affected .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affected
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affected with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affected
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affected in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affected.
20 examples of simple sentences of affected. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affected
Compound Sentences with affected
Complex Sentences with affected
Compound-Complex Sentences with affected