affairs of state in a sentence
1) Alexander had no experience in affairs of state .
2) What counsel or wisdom to manage the affairs of state ?
3) Discussing affairs of state - no doubt.
affairs of state example sentences4) She also increasingly relied on them to handle the affairs of state .
5) As regent, Orléans conducted affairs of state from his Palais Royal.
6) And, like Amy, Chelsea has little time for affairs of state .
7) In Japan, the Fujiwara clan continued to dominate the affairs of state .
8) However, the attire of state only pertained to the affairs of state .
9) Besides his academic and literary concerns, Owen was continually involved in affairs of state .
10) In the Ming dynasty, the Emperor held court here to discuss affairs of state .
11) Facing pressure from the conservative camp, Deng distanced himself from the affairs of state .
12) But culling was not what drew men away from the affairs of state or commerce.
13) The title translates literally as "Politics" and contextually as " affairs of state .
14) Here he was, a civilian, suddenly being made privy to enormous affairs of state .
15) Curiously, this particular challenge spawned far more interest than the most important affairs of state .
example sentences with affairs of state16) This was his solace at Brussels in the midst of the gravest affairs of state .
17) They also proposed that Li Longji be put in charge of most affairs of state .
18) This in turn created a precedent for eunuchs to be involved in important affairs of state .
19) There would be extensive international involvement in the affairs of state , especially as regards human rights.
20) Dom Pedro interfered little in affairs of state , preferring to spend his time on religious matters.
21) The fetials were a college of 20 men devoted to the religious administration of international affairs of state .
22) It is not contended that all the movements of armies and affairs of state should be made public.
23) From the first he was identified with affairs of state and the government of the new city.
24) This gave him formal stature to interfere in his nephew's education, and Dutch affairs of state .
25) Because of her outstanding intellect, she often discussed the classics and the affairs of state with ambassadors.
26) When agreeing on treaties and other important affairs of state , mead was often presented as a ceremonial gift.
27) We may not all be the brains of Britain or completely up to speed on affairs of state .
28) Nevertheless, she remains faithful to Arthur, and helps him in carrying out the affairs of state .
How to use affairs of state in a sentence29) Though she no longer could exert any influence upon the affairs of state , she kept herself updated on politics.
30) Mikhail Gorbachev called his wife his closest confidant and said he discussed everything with her, including affairs of state .
31) On account of his great talents he was employed by King Philip II. in many important affairs of state .
32) It is a farther confirmation of this observation that David actually used this Assembly in the highest affairs of state .
33) Pombal encouraged the royal family to while away their days in the country and leave affairs of state to him.
34) She took control over the affairs of state and had Georg Heinrich von Görtz and his followers removed from power.
35) Cranmer's involvement in affairs of state in the reign of Edward VI was embarrassing, pathetic and finally disastrous.
36) In 1774, tired of affairs of state , he formally handed over the throne to his son Muhammad Israil.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affairs of state
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affairs of state with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affairs of state
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affairs of state in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affairs of state.
20 examples of simple sentences of affairs of state. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affairs of state
Compound Sentences with affairs of state
Complex Sentences with affairs of state
Compound-Complex Sentences with affairs of state