conduct affair in a sentence
1) All the cities affairs were conducted in Hebrew.
2) She also conducted affairs with a number of men.
3) Generally to conduct the affairs of the Association.
conduct affair example sentences4) The accepted secrecy of usual affairs conducted in regular order did not apply.
5) So he conducts the affairs of the country as he deems fit.
6) Villefort had once conducted an affair with Madame Danglars.
7) As regent, Orléans conducted affairs of state from his Palais Royal.
8) He appoints a pontifical commission to conduct the administrative affairs of the state.
9) The women's respective husbands conducted affairs of their own, leading largely separate lives.
10) In conducting these affairs , Cook soon found himself inspired to depart from England.
11) He tried to conduct state affairs singlehandedly, but the work load proved overwhelming.
12) Right-wingers hung the evil label on him for accepting hummers while conducting national affairs .
13) He was in charge of the finances of the convent but also conducted religious affairs .
14) Mr. Sumner's speech is a noble appeal to that higher reason which conducts human affairs .
15) The task of the National Council was to conduct the internal affairs of the state.
example sentences with conduct affair16) In season two, Rowland continues his shady ways while conducting an affair with his secretary.
17) Cecil had been conducting an affair with Natalie Payne, whom he married two years later.
18) His mother conducted an affair and abandoned him with an alcoholic father who constantly disappointed him.
19) The defines a set of basic principles by which the project and its developers conduct affairs .
20) The composer conducted an affair with a "music page" being trained in the royal service.
21) He tracks the prints to a cave and imagines Doryan and Rosy conducting an affair .
22) The powerful IRIGC is the main body that conducts affairs at the governmental level between both countries.
23) Interestingly, before his marriage Honoré III had been conducting an affair with his future mother-in-law.
24) A Celtic queen was equal in status to her husband and was able to conduct affairs unhindered.
25) Elections are public affairs conducted for the sole purpose of ascertaining the will of the sovereign voters.
26) It appeared to Nizan as the only realistic method of conducting human affairs in a civilised manner.
27) This puts you firmly in the driving seat and will allow you to conduct a full-blown affair .
28) Aediles were officers elected to conduct domestic affairs in Rome, such as managing public games and shows.
How to use conduct affair in a sentence29) In Oxford, Karen's insistence that our affair be conducted in public was just about feasible.
30) Brodie had personal reasons as well, having discovered that her husband had been conducting an extramarital affair .
31) Secondly: "No one dreams of conducting national affairs with the principles which are prescribed to individuals.
32) Around this time, Henry conducted an affair with Mary Boleyn, Catherine's lady-in-waiting.
33) Nonetheless the Constitution does provide the linguistic framework for conducting government affairs and describing them in the media.
34) She and Implexion had been conducting a casual affair for years; she knew him better than anyone.
35) In 1922 Lenin acknowledged 'our complete inability to conduct affairs , to be organizers and administrators'.
36) In 1907 she married Clive Bell, and they remained spouses and lifelong friends though both conducted romantic affairs .
37) Camus conducted numerous affairs , particularly an irregular and eventually public affair with the Spanish-born actress María Casares.
38) They conducted the affairs of the local government from Fort Isabella Segunda throughout the duration of the war.
39) The president also had authority to dissolve the Reichstag, conduct foreign affairs , and command the armed forces.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conduct affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conduct affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conduct affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conduct affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conduct affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of conduct affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conduct affair
Compound Sentences with conduct affair
Complex Sentences with conduct affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with conduct affair