affair begin in a sentence
1) The family affair is just beginning , though.
2) Some affairs actually now begin with a medical procedure.
3) Their affair began one of the shows' best ever storylines.
affair begin example sentences4) Many of their affairs begin at work.
5) This state of affairs began instill turmoil even amongst those in power.
6) The Calas affair began in this difficult context.
7) The three-day affair begins coach store phoenix az April 30.
8) But world affairs begin to impact.
9) He wrote "... this affair is beginning to fall apart somewhat".
10) Regardless, they kindle a relationship and a secret affair begins .
11) Now, you see how the affair begins to clear up.
12) Within three years tensions between the two communities in administrative affairs began to show.
13) An affair began with the "connivance" of Elokeshi's parents.
14) Belief that Satan interfered in human affairs directly had also begun to wane.
15) Jake begins comforting Dan's sister Lisa, and an affair soon begins .
example sentences with affair begin16) He is attracted to her and a brief affair begins but doesn't last.
17) Now, we are much less certain about where domestic affairs end and international affairs begin .
18) His courtiers became increasingly alarmed as the affair began to interfere with his official duties.
19) Shortly thereafter, a very secret and, in her words "deliciously passionate" affair began .
20) Profumo ended it after only a few weeks but rumours about the affair began to circulate.
21) Two weeks after the affair began , an increasingly suspicious Josh walked in on Amber and Daniel kissing.
22) Within three years, tensions between the Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots in administrative affairs began to show.
23) Ron's success excites GNN's manager, Linda Jackson (Meagan Good), and a romantic affair begins .
24) The Hindawi affair begins when an Irishwoman is found unknowingly carrying explosives onto an El Al flight from London to Tel Aviv.
25) The going rate for Edwards's 50 per cent has risen rapidly since the affair began in August with Knighton's £10m offer.
26) It is true that most affairs begin inside the workplace, and back then, men were the only ones that HAD an office building to go to.
27) This was quite enough, for every minute made matters worse, and the aspect of affairs began to excite serious misgivings in the minds of those in charge.
28) The affair began at the end of the summer of 1930 while M.B. was visiting Ruth Paine at her family summer home on Naushon Island off the coast of Massachusetts.
How to use affair begin in a sentence29) I hope that you can now see how your president has lied to you, and deceived you, and manipulated you since this whole sad affair began .
30) Stephen is immediately smitten with the outspoken but polite Isabelle, and as the two spend increasing amounts of time together during his stay, an affair begins .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair begin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair begin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair begin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair begin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair begin.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair begin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair begin
Compound Sentences with affair begin
Complex Sentences with affair begin
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair begin